FanFiction.Net
for Gihren's Greed: Cosmic Crusade

4/14/2021 c29 Thekiller7
Nice to see this back up again
4/11/2021 c29 Guest
Nice chapters.
Cant wait till more to come.
4/13/2021 c29 10Just a Crazy-Man
Nice
4/10/2021 c27 Guest
Live where it's going, can't wait for more.
4/11/2021 c28 1heavenly777protector
keep it coming! I love the detail, I love the layers!
4/11/2021 c29 2revan193
I wish for Char to have a change of heart at the last minute and not betray & kill Garma... Like, seeing his future self in "Char's Counterattack" using Axis to destroy Earth in a vision would make him doubt his own actions and when he finally has the occasion to kill Garma & blame the enemy, he just can't do it.
4/11/2021 c29 22edboy4926
Good chapter.
4/11/2021 c28 edboy4926
4/11/2021 c29 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
Char you are no better than them. I hope Char fails in end.
4/11/2021 c28 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
Gihren plan supporting both sides and only for Zeon to win in the end.
4/11/2021 c29 2UberStoryteller
Char gonna be what breaks or makes the Zabi and Zeon as a whole. Gonna be exciting to see how he's gonna change the Cosmic Era.

I really like the Political bits. Your writing there is honestly amazing and very interesting. I would say your more emotional and personal parts were weaker than they were before. The dialogue didn't flow as well and there were some awkward bits that didn't land the mark.

Otherwise, great chapter!
4/11/2021 c29 29SulliMike23
Nice to see how the Zeeks are adapting to their situation. But now I’m curious as to how all sides will proceed after the conference. Once Coordinators learn of Newtypes, they’ll either see them as abominations and cheap Coortinators that were born Natural, or some will see them as a means to bridge the gap between Coordinator and Natural.
4/11/2021 c29 Anirocks
oh boy foreshadowing and death flags invoked. here's me hoping char wont cause a mess
4/2/2021 c27 Guest
I do hope that more chapters will be forth coming soon.
Please keep up the the great work.
3/29/2021 c27 Guest
Great story!
Please continue writing more chapters for this wonderful story.
307 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »