for Heart's Blood

5/21/2020 c1 2k+Hawki
Nicely written. Again, can't comment on the setting, but it's got a good 'tempo' and structure to it. Feels fitting of class-based fantasy (is that a thing?) Also, going by reviews, if you were obliged to write 200 words exactly, then you fit the writing into those 200 words excellently.
8/9/2019 c1 10Anla'shok
Have I mentioned you have a great taste in games? Oh, and I'm impressed you stuck to the exercise and did 200 words exactly.

That was suitably grisly and ominous, with the sense of an evil so powerful nothing resists it. The piece is about death, and yet there's a lot of moving and transformation (for lack of better words), which gives it a dark poetry.

A personal confession : I gave up the game after a full party of level 6 characters was wiped dead by a shambler (I hadn't known you could randomly encounter it at 0 torchlight, and was at the end of a dungeon with a heavily wounded, overstressed bunch). Maybe when I'm done mourning, I'll start again, lol.
7/26/2019 c1 23Danny Barefoot
All very dark and grisly, with a suitably ominous final line. I looked up the game to get context, it looks interesting. The various enemies described here each have a distinctive, appropriate death, contrasting with all of them being 'snuffed out', which is neat. With the first line, it's possible the heroes could be lured by gold and glory OR fighting to purge the land of evil, but a mixture of the two motives is probably common.