for A Rose in Pain

4/8 c3 7Devashish Karatolios
Thanks for reposting it, I haven’t had much fun reading material for a while, and honestly, I think the easiest thing to do here is to time skip either to when ruby starts to reveal her activity or when the others confirm that she’s doing it/when they realize that she ignores them outside of team activities like she did in the first version.
3/17 c3 Tenma Kirin
Continue, pls!
2/17 c3 Dragonborn1234
please update
12/3/2020 c1 Guest
Listening to yang talk about maturity is always fun. The party girl who freely commits sexual assault with no care for consequences of her actions wants to talk about the maturity of others. I can see yang doing this though. We've all seen yang be a hypocrite before.
11/15/2020 c3 Guest
Is it bad that I want to freeze them to the wall & then moo slice them in half?
10/17/2020 c3 Dragonborn1234
this is a really good story keep going
9/27/2020 c3 Guest
I would love to see where this goes, please do continue
8/7/2020 c3 Guest
It’s okay, take your time. Though if you need to be cheered up, then consider all of the attention that your work has gotten as a good review of your writing skills (which are really good by the way) stay safe
6/29/2020 c3 7Yajirushi-Fokasu
I like where you're going. If you want a beta, or even some ideas(I have some, I've just never written them), just hit me up!
6/22/2020 c3 weissismywifu
yo this is really good keep up the good work
5/30/2020 c3 Heavyarms150
I would say if your drive is gone if you continue you do a disservice to not just your readers but yourself as well. It would be better in my opinion to simply start anew with the drive for something you have it for. When you have no drive in the story you write your readers will be able to tell and most likely lose interest.
5/22/2020 c3 CatraMeowmeow
Oki! I'll keep waiting, thank you for informing us, it's quite thoughtful of you
5/12/2020 c3 29BlackDragonDevilGod
Honestly its one thing to write a chapter and another to write a GOOD chapter. I for one don’t blame you in the slightest for not updating, as I have hit the same problem many times in my own stories so form one Author to another, don’t rush it. Take your time, gather your thoughts and most of all, have fun with it. That’s why I write, it have fun and I await the next chapter of this unique story
5/6/2020 c2 Catra
I hope you continue this story, i am really interested on how Ruby would deal with her situation of feeling abandoned, and on how her life will turn out in the future.
3/1/2020 c2 8OblivionKisame
Hope you come back to this.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »