for Danmachi : The Multiverse Version Of Bell Cranel

4/27/2021 c1 Kokiks100
Needs massive work on the grammar side of things, will follow for now
2/20/2021 c1 scionofwyrms
I like where the story is heading but I'm sorry I can't keep reading it with the bad english. Maybe you can find I good proof reader to rewrite it for you.
1/27/2021 c4 ENZO
THIS IS GOOD AND AMSOME
IM 10 AGE LOL
10/25/2020 c8 Guest
btw dosent Syr have grey hair?
10/21/2020 c8 A Name
In the training camp, Bell better beat Finn and Ottarl. It already annoyed me how his familia landed a hit on him. I wanted him to be too op for them to do that, but great story anyway.
8/30/2020 c2 Guest
You should really continue this story it’s awesome! Also I want to see the other bells spells. I also bet Finn will win to Ottarl and bell being Bell Cranel will start losing the battle and then he will win it
8/21/2020 c8 pix25
Bad grammar but good story, keep updating
6/27/2020 c8 Guest
plsss update i cant wait enough
and also i dont mind the grammar mistakes
i just read it to my mind.
6/16/2020 c8 Guest
This is good keep it going men I like the last skill I can wait for it revealed its pretty op
5/18/2020 c4 Dylandidi10
Aiz acting like a loki now, we've all seen... All the characters have been distorted and lost their true value. Your standard in terms of manga, light fiction and anime is the mahouka, isn't it? Bell finds himself surrounded by a harem of ordinary bitches all chasing his penis.
4/22/2020 c8 hungergamesfan123456789
please update
4/20/2020 c2 nonameguy123
The English on this is unreadable

I’m sorry but are you illiterate

please never ever put time into writing another story again because your english ruins the story
3/25/2020 c8 Guest
Great storyline love it
10/10/2019 c8 Guest
This is a good story but i think you have too many girl for bell it’s so confusing lol.
9/15/2019 c1 Silver566