for The Avenging Shield

7/31/2019 c1 1fractalman
Heh. King dun goofed.
7/27/2019 c1 Guest
The funny and sad thing is, I can perfectly see the king doing that. Throwing aways his shitty plan just for a pettiness.

Captain America as the Shield Hero, FINALLY !
7/29/2019 c1 superpierce
really hope this continues.
7/27/2019 c1 The Thinker
I would watch the shit out of a full series of this.
7/29/2019 c1 The Last Kenpachi
Please let this become a full story!
7/27/2019 c1 Finally
I was wondering if anyone was gonna make Captain America crossover to Rising to the shield Hero.

I have a concept idea though, what if during the battle against the pope, Naofumi summons a previous shield hero, which would be Captain America.
Example:
The shield transforms and flies out of Naofumi's arm, the stranger catches the shield, it's form was round.
"Who are you?"

The stranger grins "My name is Steve Rogers, I am the First Shield hero"
7/28/2019 c1 13Have a Little Feith
I only see one issue, and I'm going to put this bluntly... Melty is the loli, not the one later called by derogatory names. Malty is the Firstborn princess of Melromarc, the adventurer known as Myne (which is apparently German for "female dog", if you catch my meaning), and all around generally unlikeable witch. Melty, on the other hand, is a sweetheart, even with some of her lacking common sense. I mean really, who takes off all of their clothing to sleep in a pile of feathers, excluding nudists, even if it IS warm as heck. Seriously, she doesn't think properly sometimes.
7/28/2019 c1 2V01dSw0rd
Why did you not name them till the end?
Spear would be Daredevil... but who’s the Sword?

Is this possibly going to be continued?
7/28/2019 c1 Rubicowl
Try to continue this or make a separate story of this
7/27/2019 c1 20Azure Dragon of the East
I'm surprised no one had done Cap as the Shield Hero sooner. He's practically the original.
7/27/2019 c1 qazse
Trying to frame Steve Rogers of rape? Yeah, you have a better chance of getting Tony Stark to quit drinking.
7/27/2019 c1 4SoralTheSol
Yeah, Sory Aultcrey, your words hold no weight.
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3