for heroes and thieves at my door

3/30 c1 12Falconress
Poor Bruce...
12/1/2019 c1 1Aquamelon008
This fic right here is absolute gold. This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever read on fanfiction, and honestly, I just want so much more of this, because it is just sooooooo good
10/6/2019 c1 2bpdguru
I am dying rn, this is golden
8/13/2019 c1 40Black' Victor Cachat
This is easily one of the best Batman fics I have ever read, if not THE best. Chalk full of hilarious humour throughout, showing them as a family while touching upon their friends (like Clark and his book!) but also the strain and dangers that come with their lives. You mix in enough seriousness to make this a fairly deep look at the characters, with excellent fun to make us want more.

Keep up the fantastic work! :-D
7/30/2019 c1 ThreeBlackCats
Hilarious! I loved this. The girls were sweet and the rest of the Batfam got to exist in the background. There were a bunch of small lines and details the fleshed out the world and the family. (For example the salt in Bruce's coffee)
7/29/2019 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
LMAO-PERFECT!
7/28/2019 c1 14Thisisfunwhattooksolong
So Jason was dating Connor? Bruce can at least be happy in the knowledge that at least one of his children's love interests really knows how to fight.

Oh man, I wish you'd focused more on the other heroes (and villains) finding out about this. I mean, Jason would tell Connor, who would in turn have no qualms about discussing it with Dinah while Lian was in earshot - at that point it's pretty much a guarantee that it would be the talk of both Titans Tower and The Watchtower within a day, and if Bruce thinks Diana's bad for gossip he's got another thing coming. I'm also picturing The Question laughing before donning a rosette saying 'Once Again The World's Greatest Detective'.

But anyway, this was hilarious through and through. Every single interaction Bruce had with Steph and Spoiler were masterful but I especially liked when she no-sold (failed to spot) his usual imposing appearance and then subsequently nearly fell off the roof. Brilliant.
7/28/2019 c1 32Hasty
I laughed so hard there were tears in my eyes. I love Duke's reaction and him warning Tim against telling Bruce. Bruce's reaction, the salted coffee, and Steph going viral on social media.
7/27/2019 c1 Guest
Hilarious and excellent work! I couldn’t stop grinning throughout. Cass and Steph pair great together in costume and out. All the little things just bolstered the story— from everyone’s reaction throughout knowing the World’s Greatest Detective couldn’t figure out the identity of his daughter’s girlfriend, to Bruce’s mood shifts, and his amusement over Clark writing Superman’s history in third person (really, Bruce, take some context clues). Great job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service