for The Melancholy of Tom Riddle

6/24 c1 Hypervene
The Haruhi Episode 1 layout actually works strangely well! No Asahina analogue, unless you let roles overlap. Then you have Rabbit being both Koizumi and Nagato, and technically everyone time-traveled, so.

It sounds like Tom is happier here, by the end of it. Which is good. It might take a 'Disappearance of Lily Potter', initiated by Rabbit, but Tom will probably grow to like the new world.
5/27 c1 Guest
"One day I was going to murder Abraxas Malfoy in cold blood and watch as I forced his grandson to devour his still beating heart." I... I can't tell if that was an in moment threat, or if the narrator is telling us what really happens in the future...
4/17 c1 8gabzep
She did it for him!
2/26 c1 8HashtagJustMonika
I freaking love this:)
8/7/2019 c1 1Impstar
I like it. Rabbit takes MVP slot with Lily close behind and Tom is... there.
7/31/2019 c1 2Silvanon of the Orchard
I really enjoyed reading this! Great job fusing the two, as always.
7/30/2019 c1 Borusa Ryalam
I can honestly say that I did not in any way, shape or form anticipate that last line; but now I can’t help but imagine the adventures of Indiana Riddle
7/28/2019 c1 Guest
Goddamit,you made another universe again Muffin. And goddamit I want it updated.
7/28/2019 c1 1Hallowtide
Brilliant !
7/28/2019 c1 K
I really enjoyed the style of narration here (perhaps inspired by the crossover I have no idea of or perhaps just another brilliant Muffin original). I hope this isn’t a predictor of Lenin’s behavior in Sisyphus...
7/27/2019 c1 ThePirateQueen367
I love it. This is perfect!
7/27/2019 c1 alexc123
This was very enjoyable, I loved it
7/27/2019 c1 ELinkA
I have no words
7/27/2019 c1 2Qrow454
This fusion with Haruhi Suzumiya made think of Lily as an Umineko Witch. The likes of Featherine Augusta Aurora. I love your snippets.
7/27/2019 c1 Sakami
Oh man, I love everything that's hinted at here.
16 Page 1 2 Next »