for I'll pray that sleep comes easy

6/28/2020 c1 3WynonaRose
Wonderful. Loved every word. Thanks for writing!
9/30/2019 c1 lenail125
Loved this. I love how you write Tony and Peter relationship
8/4/2019 c1 4Rose fangirl1
Hey you’re basically my fav author on this app and I was wondering if you could write a story where peter and the avengers go on a mission and come across some hydra agents and they find out they are peter’s parents idk why I thought of this but yeah if you could do that would be great thanks!
8/1/2019 c1 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
That was scary for both of them. Loved the ending...
7/30/2019 c1 Notsohappyhogan
This was amazing you're my fav author , I love the way you show the reader what the character is feeling and it's not just sad, mad, happy there's depth and it's not overdoing it either love you! PS. Can u do (1) Peter is diagnosed with epilepsy after some weird gas is released in ny and his superhealing is off? Or (2) Peter is more injured than he realizes after the train hits him in FFH. Or (3) what if in CACW instead of staying down like he was supposed to he followed Tony and it's him falling instead of Rhodey bc he senses it and gets in the way plus injuries from the initial 'stay down' he ends up paralyzed. Please? I larb u sm thx.
7/30/2019 c1 Petertingle
Can u do one where Peter ends up paralyzed after a fall from a tall building and Tony tries to save home but can't reach in time? Pls? Thx.
7/29/2019 c1 12All Things Animated
Aww! That’s sweet! Good job!
7/28/2019 c1 laily.spenstar
Awww I love when Clint said Tony was Peter's dad. And he was the uncle.
7/28/2019 c1 laily.spenstar
Awww I love when Clint said Tony was Peter's dad. And he was the uncle.
7/28/2019 c1 4CaptainMarvel123875
love! How do you write so fast!
7/28/2019 c1 SswolfsS
Aaaaahhh that’s so swweeeeeett! Thank you wolfpuppypiles!
7/28/2019 c1 6Adrianna Agray
Aw : ) they are so cute : )
7/28/2019 c1 9I'mThatAcroBat
You’re still one of my fav authors and this just reignited that flame. So good! Love it
7/28/2019 c1 137Invader Johnny
In the end, sleep finally came as father and son, nicely done!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
7/28/2019 c1 1Sarai