for This Is No Time To Be Making New Enemies

7/29/2019 c1 23ryder77
This fic took taking a look at the side characters to a level I never would have thought of. The absence of character tags lent to the mystery, but after reading through... hard to judge whether it was done on purpose or there hadn't been a choice.

The choice of using a monologue was appropriate for the theme. And not as one-sided as I thought it would be! Granted, I haven't read much fiction in this format, but I liked the chance to imagine how the listener would've responded.

Forgive me for not favoriting, since it's not a story type I'm fond of, but I did like it. Gave me something to consider in future works.
7/29/2019 c1 ryder77

Sorry for not favoriting, since it's not a story type I'm fond of, but I did like it. Gave me something to consider in future works.