for Baconç: The Erotic Bacon Fanfic

6/9/2020 c1 JensenDaniels32
Lastly, a mockery for bullying? Last I checked, I was the one roasting you. However, you're trying-and failing-to bully me behind the safety of your computer, phone, or whatever you're using. If you're really confident enough to test me in person, then how about I give you an address to meet me at? No, it won't be my home, but it won't be at a warehouse, either. If you really want to see what someone who has never lost a fight due to madness will do to you, then meet me at 2024 Southwood Drive, Maryville, Tennessee, 37803. Give me a date, and we'll meet up then. If you ignore it in favor of just hurling more insults at me, then I, along with the rest of the people who read anything you say about me in the comments, will know for certain that you're just full of hot air.
6/3/2020 c1 JensenDaniels32
Also, making assumptions about what I'm like despite never having met me in person? Really now?
6/3/2020 c1 JensenDaniels32
Jimmy, dude, you're boring me. Now I'm feeling sorry for you. It's obvious that you have no life, so get out there and make one for yourself instead of griping at every little thing that you dislike.
5/28/2020 c1 Jimmy
Guest that JensenDaniels32 never made sense he plays brave but he is a little slut easy to fuck everyone insults him because he is rubbish as an author and mockery for bullying
9/29/2019 c1 25JensenDaniels32
To Guest: Yeah, a stone should indeee make more sense than me. And as much as I would love to say "how about no, lolz" to you in regards to me giving up on writing, I'm not certain if I can because of a wrist injury. So yeah, a bit of good news for you there, I suppose. Also, if you were the one who gave me that Guest review on my other story, "An Immortal God And His Destined Ones", then I left you a reply-three, actually-if you want to go back to the comment section and read what I wrote. People like you amuse me. You must be so serious all the time that whenever you show up to any type of party, everyone runs away screaming.
9/27/2019 c1 guest
stop wasting your time and give up, that your stories are awful even a stone makes more sense than you.