for Diligence of the Shield Hero

3/1 c71 1Sesshoru
I can't wait to see Ren goes Meliodas on everyone's asses.
3/1 c71 D3lph0xL0v3r
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE!

I'M EAGERLY AWAITING THE VICTORY OF THE 4 HEROES AGAINST THE LIKES OF MALTY THE C*** PRINCESS(B*TCH IS TOO NICE A WORD FOR SOMEONE AS ROTTEN TO THE CORE AS SHE IS; THE ONLY WORD STRONG ENOUGH TO FIT THE LIKES OF HER; IS THE C-WORD), LESTY, MAULD, AND THE CORRUPT CHURCH REMNANTS!
3/1 c71 Dcraus
I think that the author in this fanfic has plans for Ren Curse Series Greed and Gluttony
2/28 c46 Dareth
Poor Ren, dealing with all this nonsense while you're 16 and your feelings are all over the place is not fun...and I really hope someone will slap Naofumi out of name calling, this is getting abusive...
2/26 c70 4face
Honestly all in all this book is an excellent ray of hope in books nowadays where a lot of them are either really dark and overly realistic or poorly written power fantasies. But this story manages to both be somewhat realistic while leaning towards In more positive outlook.
2/25 c11 Elogost27549
Maybe the plot actually changes later, maybe it doesn't. If you're not going to change certain parts of the plot there's a tool called "time skips" you might want to look into.
2/24 c70 2Amit Barabi
Wow, their entire country must be short on cash.
Is it too late for Nafumi to farm his own herbs as I suggested a few chapters ago?
I think it can help his new... what was their terms for slaves again? never mind...
It could help them build some muscles while helping him restore some of the money he just spent on making them stronger.
2/23 c70 underdogking
Remember that South Park episode with the cable people that rub their nipples when causing stress to customers? Beloukas reminded me of those dudes just now.
2/23 c70 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Kinda looking forward to some more action. Will be waiting for your next update.
2/23 c70 Gst
Wow nice new chapter, keep spirit bro.
2/23 c70 16Ander Arias
Beloukas is indeed a surprisingly fun character given his line of work. You'd expect him to be more like Idol Rabier.

I loved how those demi kids wanted to join Itsuki's party. Let's hope they will help getting him out of his funk.
2/23 c70 SentinalSlice
Got some water in my eyes. Beloukas is one of my favorite characters! I hope we see more training/leveling up for Naofumi next chapter.
For a while I didn’t realize that you had changed the name of this fanfic, so I started reading it from the beginning but felt like it was material that I read elsewhere, so I kept stopping. It was only after carefully reading the AN at the beginning that I realized I had already read most of this story!
2/22 c29 TheUnknowableOne
What has been seen cannot be unseen.
2/22 c28 drmcgraw186
TheUnknowableOne, always has been, the Staff just doesn't think the current him is worthy so doesn't come to his call, [he was worthy when he defeated the last Staff hero in the last Siltvelt-Melromac war. became unworthy sometime after the birth of his 1st daughter] in canon he get redemption and become worthy again later the timeline
2/22 c70 MarauderPrime12