for Light the Dark

5/11/2020 c2 Guest
I love it! Not really quite sure what exactly the universe is but this is awesome. Please update soon!
11/20/2019 c2 16BukkakeNoJutsu
This is great!
8/15/2019 c1 Bhoddisatva
Enjoyable story with little plot seeds just screaming to be expanded on. I'd love to see it if you ever get the urge to write the whole story!
8/14/2019 c2 5Fractoluminescence
HAHAHAHAH "If you could keep quiet..." The building collapses "Um, as quiet as you can anyways..." Hahah X'D
Whoa the two chapters had completely different atmospheres! (I really like that though)
Awesome story! :D
8/14/2019 c1 Fractoluminescence
Your writing's so captivating... I love the atmosphere you manage to convey through it.
SO WHY DID MY MOM HAVE TO CALL ME FOR LUNCH IN THE MIDDLE OF MY READING?! *cries*

"I'll be fine," [sentence] "in just a moment." Ohh that was so well written! I did not see that part of the sentence coming... :O
8/13/2019 c1 Zela Night
This AU is interesting and fascinating. The writing and grammar are top notch and the worldbuilding is subtle and fully present.
I adore this story!
8/2/2019 c1 Guest
Great chapter!
8/1/2019 c1 luthy
PLEASE make more. This is great. I really want to know what happens.
7/31/2019 c1 FatesShadow83
Brilliant!
7/30/2019 c1 4Kurama's Foxy Rose
Nice. Shame it's just a one-shot.
7/30/2019 c1 Saint Damz
love this. hoping it continues
7/30/2019 c1 WaldusTheAwesome
I like this. I hope you write more.
7/30/2019 c1 laughingspider
This was a fun interlude! I hope you have plans for more chapters. :D

Thanks!

Shawn
7/29/2019 c1 Cute Kirby
Ooh, I wanna know more about this AU! You're so cruel to provide those few tantalizing details that hint at a very different timeline from canon and then just leave me wondering!

And the implication that the two of them (and their loyal companions) can just casually win the war because Ichigo decided they would is so accurate that it's hilarious.
7/29/2019 c1 ChthuluEmiya
This story sounds really interesting! I hope you continue writing it. I will eagerly await the next chapter.
16 Page 1 2 Next »