FanFiction.Net
for Avalanche

1/24/2022 c16 pearlmoon85
Aww, this is beautifully written.
My heart aches for them all!
1/8/2021 c15 3lottie01
I love the concept of the writing where you start and finish with the same sentenceI'm not sure if it's your choice of words, the concept or both thst makes this fix really poetic. Its delightful to read in that it really makes you feel for the family. Thanks for this!
1/8/2021 c12 lottie01
This chapter has just got me in the gut! It's just heartbreakingly beautiful.
10/29/2020 c15 139Stormyskies89
Wow...that was emotive. Poor Scooter! Getting flying lessons with Jeff and then having to carry his mother's coffin! Oh I want to bundle him up and give him hugs! Well done as always - and I keep missing these updates!
9/19/2020 c15 15LMC25
Amazing how something so short can be so heartbreaking you have a lovely way of writing concisely but with no loss of emotion. Its beautifully sad and yet balanced with happiness on reflection.
9/18/2020 c15 islandsandstars
This story is so brilliantly written.
I'm loving it!
9/18/2020 c15 359JanetM74
Oh...Scott. Heart aches.
2/27/2020 c14 13Bow Echo
Beautiful as always. X
2/25/2020 c14 17Ironman234
omg ANOTHER CHAPTER NEEDED PLEASE
2/25/2020 c13 Ironman234
damn! I JUST LOVE VIRGIL! HE IS SO STRONG AND I HAVE RARELY SEEN THIS SIDE OF HIM EVEN IN THE ACTUAL TV SHOWS!
2/25/2020 c11 Ironman234
aww! I can relate to Jeff here! I felt like I was falling when my Grandad died, followed by my 1st dog and then by my budgie. Grandad Alex and I were always playing Hide and Seek, Tuffty would sit on my bed, and Charlie, when free, would turn me into a "Bird-brain" by landing on my head! Memories last a lifetime and someone needs to remind Jeff about this!
2/25/2020 c10 Ironman234
LOVE THIS POINT OF VIEW! I'M WRITING A 7 PART SERIES BASED UPON THE TRACY FAMILY, ALSO BEFORE INTERNATIONAL RESCUE, WHERE VIRGIL HAS A SECRET. IT OS CALLED SPLIT OR BETRAYAL! I just need to know how to add the story to fan fiction and i'll soon have stories of my own! All my stories will be based on the Thunderbirds once I start, since i'm their biggest fan!
2/25/2020 c9 Ironman234
the fact that Gordon was to afraid to step out into the snow at the end really summarizes how the avalanche had affected the family! I'm trying to hold back my own tears reading this!
1/29/2020 c14 139Stormyskies89
Lovely. Nicely done. As always love to see these updates from you in my inbox! Well done.
1/26/2020 c14 359JanetM74
Delicately handled. Well done.
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »