for Written in the Skies

8/27/2019 c6 Anon
Get. It. Jean. Woooo!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
8/27/2019 c6 Grilledcheesebandit
Oh my! So many feels! Great chapter! Thank you!
8/26/2019 c5 25FadedPromise
One of the things Lucien is very good at is keeping people off-balance, particularly Jean it seems. Thank you for sharing.
8/25/2019 c5 Bumdren
Good story. Keep writing
8/23/2019 c5 155NancyMay
I smiled at the 'push-up bra', really Jean?
8/22/2019 c5 Dancer
Such an interesting story, I’m enjoying it very much. Many thanks for sharing
8/16/2019 c4 6MissusH
I liked that he planned the picnic so badly - Lucien can be such a dolt sometimes!
8/16/2019 c4 PerfectSublimeRebel
I love how you recrafted the picnic scene! "He had never been so unhappy to have a break in the case." LOL
8/16/2019 c4 Dancer
I love how you’ve interwoven the soul mates aspect into this chapter. Thanks for writing
8/15/2019 c4 155NancyMay
So clever, the way you weave the soulmate line into the story we already know. I love Lucien's inner thoughts.
8/15/2019 c4 25FadedPromise
Isn’t that always the way? If it’s not the phone or a knock at the door, it’s someone in the bushes. Seriously though, I really like your take on Lucien’s motivations for canon scenes, especially when he was in the car at the lake. Another excellent chapter. Thank you for sharing.
8/10/2019 c3 PerfectSublimeRebel
I'm enjoying your fic so much. I love how you rework familiar scenes from the show into this AU. Very well done!
8/9/2019 c3 distinguishedinfluencercupcake
Oh yes! Love this and can’t wait for this to keep progressing!
8/9/2019 c3 155NancyMay
You have given so much depth to the scenes, and to the characters, I am really enjoying this.
8/4/2019 c2 Dancer
This is such an interesting concept and I’m enjoying it very much. Thanks for sharing
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »