for Not Just Partners - Bechloe

9/27/2021 c33 pitchplease
Wow I am sooo happy to have found this story! I haven’t been able to put it down. Absolutely love your work and the slow Bechloe build up. Cocky Beca is always my favorite. I hope she’s okay, I can’t wait to see what’s going down in Germany!
9/22/2021 c33 Pitchypitch122
Glad to see you are back! Another nice chapter!
9/21/2021 c33 23RJRMovieFan
Yes! Love the update. It had been a bit, so I forgot where this had left off. It was nice catching up again. You really have upped the tension in this chapter. Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

Question, is Chloe’s father behind the kidnapping?
9/21/2021 c33 Guest
Wow, hadn’t seen this story in awhile. Glad it’s back.
Really great chapter!
9/4/2021 c32 Pitchypitch122
Hope all is alright at your side and hope to see you continue this story.
8/19/2021 c32 silver-2-roxy
are you going to finish this story?
6/8/2021 c32 marsoponation
Love love love PLEASE update
4/28/2021 c32 Pitchypitch122
Love this story. Hope you are alright and hope to see your updatestay safe!
4/13/2021 c32 1Rubiksmaniac
I just got through reading the whole story again and I NEED you to update soon! I love this story and can’t wait to see what happens next!
3/11/2021 c32 OFP Lefty
So glad to see you back! Can't wait to see what trouble Beca has gotten into. Your cliffhangers leave me wanting more.
3/11/2021 c32 hyi
man, this story is soooooo good! i really love it.

Cant wait for the next chapter :)
3/11/2021 c32 Lolly
So glad your back! I love this story and can’t wait to see how the rest unfolds.

It’s great to see how far Beca and Chloe have come in their relationship and how they’re both willing to make sacrifices for one another. Beca in choosing to turn down the Navy Seals for Chloe and Chloe telling Beca that she doesn’t have to choose, that she would wait for her.

Can’t wait to see what’s next. Somehow or another I don’t think Kommisar is going to go as lightly on Beca this time around.
3/10/2021 c32 bechloe-4evs
Ahhh still really love this story, thank you for updating!
1/21/2021 c31 Mikanx
WHERES THE REST
12/11/2020 c31 Pitchypitch122
Hi, hope you are doing well and hope to see you write again.
163 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »