for Not Just Partners - Bechloe

5/12/2020 c30 SharonE
Nice, i love it. Are the also het help from CR, as a African zou, or Flo as a latina spy?. Pleace update this one soon. And maybe Stacie and Aubrey would meet each other
5/10/2020 c30 charmonizer-12
this was an epic chapter. loved the fight scene sequence
5/8/2020 c30 Assuager
Every time I see a notification about a new chapter, I have a smile on my face, and no matter how bad my mood is, it disappears because I know that my night will be good only because I'll read some excellent story.
So, okay, I was 50/50 right about what this dude did to girls, but I was wrong about Komisar. Well, I guess it'll be in next chapters)
Thanks for sharing!
5/3/2020 c29 Liloodallasmulti
I don't want this to end. It's like brooklyn 99/pitch perfect. Love it
4/19/2020 c29 Assuager
Okaaay. It was a very sweet chapter, I fond of that! The situation with Aubrey and Beca was really funny ;D And to the point about how it ended... When I've read 'sake' I was like 'oooohhhhh' it has something with it! SO, about this agent, I have two points of view: first is this agent (I already forget his name, sorry) was the one who added poison into their food 'couse he was the one who gone to get the food and he may be in some kind of relationship with Komisar who also has something with agent Lilly (like she kidnaped her or something). Like, think about it, this agent willingly agreed on the second meeting though he must be busy. And second is that he a really good guy and the whole situation was sabotage like maybe one of the waiters put poison... but why then only Beca and Chloe's food?...
So yeah, THANK you for sharing! Love it
4/18/2020 c29 OFP Lefty
Going with they were drugged. You're killing me with the cliffhangers though. Can't wait to see what happens next.
4/17/2020 c29 1Rubiksmaniac
Oh dang! I hadn’t a funny feeling about that tea! Can’t wait to see what happens next and I hope Beca is feeling better from her knee and be concussion! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
4/16/2020 c29 4Jody1990
As soon as it said about him insisting on tea, I knew the little fucker was poisoning them. Great chapter x
4/13/2020 c28 JDargetlam
Can’t wait for the next chapter, love the story.
4/9/2020 c28 1Rubiksmaniac
What a crazy chapter! I can’t wait for the next one! Will Beca return the L bomb? Can’t wait!
4/7/2020 c28 Assuager
That was interesting. And whyyy did you do this in the end? It's not cool, dude! By the way still don't get why Beca got mad about this reports, like don't she remembers what reaction she was getting from Chloe at their first meeting? Or first mission? And what about Aubrey... I don't think things will be bad? Like you write it yourself that she already gave them a blessing. And if we are talking about best friend's speech than I think she'll give Beca some hard time like "if you'll try to hurt her I'll kill you" or something like that, OR she already like Beca and things would go good.
Thanks for sharing!
I really like this story and another one that you're writhing "I love you and I like you" it's really good and the way you writing, it's not often when you can find alive author that can write really good stories and don't abandonded them (and YOU writing simultaneously two!) So! Thank you very much for that.
4/3/2020 c28 Cally
Loved this chapter. If I had one criticism though it would be more from personal experience. I’ve been around a lot of people who ride motorcycles and believe me, at that speed, in those conditions, Beca shouldn’t have walked away from that crash let alone gotten off so easily with just a couple of bruised ribs and a sprain. The weight of the motorcycle alone against her body mass should’ve broken multiple bones.

But that’s just me being picky. I’m really enjoying this story and can’t wait to read more.
4/2/2020 c28 charmonizer-12
I love this chapter (I’ve been following for a while now)! Cliffhangers, love them but ugh I want to know what happens. You’re a super good writer!
4/2/2020 c28 tiffanysanders84
Great chapter, was missing this story.
4/2/2020 c28 Guest