for Not Just Partners - Bechloe

10/21/2019 c21 missriss126
Finally!
10/18/2019 c21 anon
when you switch the pov, it is a little confusing to tell where. otherwise super cool fic
10/11/2019 c21 tc2015
omg this chapter was amazing, I especially lived the awkward parts! keep going
10/11/2019 c21 1Rubiksmaniac
Great chapter! Can’t wait to see more action and story unfolding and can’t wait for you to continue soon!
10/11/2019 c21 Liltoxic
Yay! Omg amazing chapter... please please keep up the awesome work! I can totally picture Beca having that awkward moment at the end and Chloe just stepping up and making it light again! Love it all!
10/11/2019 c21 3Arthurian-Legend's-the-Bomb
Brilliant chapter mate, can't wait to find out what's in the box.
I really hope you take my past suggestion into consideration though.
10/11/2019 c21 JustSomebody23
You didn’t dissapoint us
10/11/2019 c21 Guest
Finally! The wait was soooo worth it. Great chapter. Hope there will be more smut chapters. I like the way you wrote it. Thanks for the update
10/11/2019 c21 llvr
Awesome. Great job dude. Worth the wait. Love how soft Chloe became in this chapter. In a way, she’s finally let her walls down as well. She’s been resistant to Beca and her own feelings for Beca for a while now, choosing to see her as an annoyance rather than a woman she is attracted to.
10/11/2019 c21 Guest
Omg! Finally! Thanks so much for this chapter...it’s worth it and this story is really great!
10/11/2019 c21 Guest
Holy sh*t! That was so good. Finally all the tension is gone. Love the way you managed the sex scene. Amazing description. Update soon please. This is story is soo great
10/11/2019 c21 Guest
Dissapoint? Duuudeee, that word does not exist in this story. Thank you for this intense and wonderful chapter. I feel like all the tension in the past chapters were worth it. Can't wait for more
10/11/2019 c21 Jody1990
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesaaaa! A great chapter...glad these two finally slept together, can’t wait to read more!
10/11/2019 c21 Guest
I thought I was a patient person before reading this fic but you created a monster with the 20 chapters prior to this one. It was definitely worth the wait though. Thank you. Brilliant writing!
10/11/2019 c21 Guest
This was soooooo good ! Thx for uploading so fast.
i can't help myself but hoping the next chapter will also have some smut in it xD
167 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »