for Not Just Partners - Bechloe

10/11/2019 c21 Jody1990
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesaaaa! A great chapter...glad these two finally slept together, can’t wait to read more!
10/11/2019 c21 Guest
I thought I was a patient person before reading this fic but you created a monster with the 20 chapters prior to this one. It was definitely worth the wait though. Thank you. Brilliant writing!
10/11/2019 c21 Guest
This was soooooo good ! Thx for uploading so fast.
i can't help myself but hoping the next chapter will also have some smut in it xD
10/10/2019 c20 Guest
Can't wait for the next chapter please upload soon. and please no flashback !
10/10/2019 c20 1Rubiksmaniac
Continue super soon please! I for one would enjoy seeing a flashback haha
10/9/2019 c20 5FallOutBean
flashbaaaaaaack! :D sweet chapter :)
10/9/2019 c20 llvr
You’re really enjoying these cliffhangers and almost moments. I kinda hate you and love you for it. But please no more flashback! Don’t leave us hanging, I beg you! Have you not toyed with us enough?! Jk, but also not really. Love this story
10/9/2019 c20 Guest
Oh come on don't leave us hanging please... and now flashbacks
10/9/2019 c20 Guest
Love it so much! This story is amazing. I can't stop rrading it over and over again. Thanks for the update (I promise you I'm not a stalker but it's a differente type of story)
10/9/2019 c20 Jody1990
Ahhhhhhh you’re killing me right now! These two just need to go there! Even I feel sexually frustrated from it lol.
10/9/2019 c20 OFP Lefty
I would love for you to post the flashback scenes at some point but please first continue this scene!
10/8/2019 c20 Guest
You sneaky sneaky person! I love it though...haha
10/8/2019 c20 Guest
No flashback please! This is so amazing
10/8/2019 c20 Guest
Hate you? Duuuudeeee, I love you! Amazing chapter! Can't wait for more. Hope there's no flashback 'cause the end was sooooo hot. Thanks for the update
10/8/2019 c20 googerty
Jesus... you and your cliff hangers. Nicely done yet again. Looking forward to the next chapter.
170 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »