for Kill Shot

4/17 c1 Retro wolf
Oh my , this is one of the best Lila take down fics I have read , I love how it was all fully planned out and how Marinette had collected data while she was at it , I love it all ! have a good day !
12/10/2020 c1 DramaGabby
WOO! Bye Lie-la! Hello, Marinette's Confidence! XD :) :D
12/3/2020 c1 SapphireKiddTaeyeon
neat, it would have been nice to get the perspective of others as well, but it is still great like this
8/6/2020 c1 Katem57
best story, EVER! This story gave me so much satisfaction, and how dearly I wish it would happen in the show. Cuz the BIGGEST BITCHES r finally gone. Great story, I'll shar this with my BFF and she'll love it. I especially love the part how marinette doesn't accept her FAKE apology. So satisfying, great job. Ur a great writer, keep up the BEST work. I hopei get to see more of if work soon.
8/5/2020 c1 Paris
The Liar getting caught just made me happy, you make really good one-shots about this ! w
8/1/2020 c1 Guest
This was a really creative piece of writing and I could see that happening in the show
7/17/2020 c1 juanvilumbrales
finalmente alguien que uso la idea de demandar al padre de cloe por abuso de poder. Me alegra que alguien decidió escribir sobre la solución más directa para liberarse de la plaga traidora.
7/1/2020 c1 21Aurora077
How lovely. I like catharsis via totally legal and logical means.
6/15/2020 c1 Guest
Absolutely delicious revenge from Marinette. I love it when she shows her cunning side, it’s beautiful to watch in Kwami Buster. One thing that I would’ve liked to see is the rest of the class’ reactions, but your story is great regardless!
6/10/2020 c1 Guest
This is GREAT! Damn!
6/5/2020 c1 Serrrriza
Amazing! I loced this! It should be featured in tge axtual show
6/3/2020 c1 Miraculous4life
Plz make another story on hawkmoth's defeat!
5/31/2020 c1 4Agiani
Great story! Thanks for writing it.
I always love seeing lying Lila getting taken down a peg or two. Or fifty.
5/14/2020 c1 Sparky
I myself have entertained the idea of Marinette simply recording lila’s threats. You however, brought all these ideas of exposing Lila to beautiful fruition. We all know Marinette is simply a genius on the battlefield, a tactician even. I will never forget Kwami Buster. So I love the idea that in true tactician style Marinette goes for the kill shot.
5/9/2020 c1 violet lilaccs