for My Carol Academia

9/12 c6 dragon slayer of death 98
is it wrong that i want the end pairing to be carol x mirko or carol x mount lady x mirko, in a threeway relationship
3/21 c12 29Azure Lightning Emerald Cloud
this is everything i ever wanted. please continue?
11/4/2019 c12 JackWhitenight
Nice
10/30/2019 c12 1wildtrance
My only concern is that this isn’t properly labeled as a crossover.
I love it though.
10/29/2019 c12 8The Keeper of Worlds
Sweet lord the fun to be had!
10/28/2019 c12 Allen Pitt
Am I imagining things, or does Bakugo have a bit of a temper? ... I still haven't finished the anime but I'm getting farther along. It gets better continuously as it goes, IMO. Great cast of characters to work with, too.
9/16/2019 c11 chaosrin
Tsuyu change of hair is nice.
Will be interesting to see how she view the more established rule of heroes and support for capes compare to her world then again nearly everyone got powers.
At least she did not get involve with MCU civil war nor the comic's second civil war, hope to see her reflecting on her personality flaws as she learns and interact with kid heroes considering all the bad reputation I heard about her then again the writers did mess her up.
9/15/2019 c11 The Keeper of Worlds
Step it up!
9/14/2019 c11 OmniUIShaggyOverexaggerated
You gonna end it like this? No way, okay?
9/14/2019 c11 myafroatemydog
Pretty good chapter
9/14/2019 c11 Allen Pitt
So, the "Petting Hero" had to go? Makes sense. Carol is in for a fun time, this is not your normal high school. I like that you took 10 chapters before having her in on her first day, there's a lot of data to dump, for people who haven't seen the anime. It's a weird world: 80% have a 'quirk' of one kind or another. And I'm looking forward to finding out what Carol plans to do with vibranium now that she has a source...
9/7/2019 c10 myafroatemydog