for my heart's a leather jacket I am waiting to give to someone sweet

10/12 c1 BrittanaAus
Loved all of your Brittana stories so much
9/24 c15 saphicia
brittana are gods wth, lover played next. this was so amazing wtf, really got me crying out happy tears when brittany finally blurted them words. thank u!
9/24 c14 saphicia
damn, cruel summer was playing in the bg while im reading this
9/23 c8 saphicia
i love this sm its so beautiful and amazingly well-witten— got me out of my reading slump, and reading this while taylor swift plays in the bg had me bawling
9/23 c1 saphicia
this fic is oddly peaceful to read
8/30 c15 MC257
Great story
6/2 c15 valemiranda
second time I read this story. I love the way you write the characters and the environment they are in. I really love everything you write and I would love to continue reading the stories you create within the glee universe (maybe a sequel to this) or something original of yours. I hope you are well and I send you all the love from Chile.
sorry for my english xoxo
11/23/2020 c15 MW1212
Loved this!
10/30/2020 c15 2ZelKnight
Ooh I love this ending, Mr Dunngan. is pretty lit, also a couple of chapters before didn't you say that santana was really good at bowling but in this one, you say she's not that good, but anyways this is one of my fav fics and I like that Sanatana finally defied her Mr. Lopez's expectations
9/24/2020 c15 gleeek-2006
The ending is a bit bittersweet T-T
Ty for the fic
9/5/2020 c1 7Lolathe17th
This is one of my favourite Brittana fics I've ever read! Loved everything about it. Lots of ideas in here that I've seen in other fics, but your writing is so sophisticated and there is such depth to it. Loved both Brittany and Santana in this fic, and the way you brought their families to life. I'm sad to read you're taking a break from writing Brittana, but you are an amazing writer, and I wish you all the best with your writing!
8/24/2020 c15 1missnewvillage
I loved this story so much. Someone recommended it to me and I’m so glad they did. You did a wonderful job creating this story!
8/24/2020 c11 missnewvillage
Oh my god that ending! I’m glad Santana stood up to her father but gosh when he slapped her my heart hurt. I love that she said that he’s never been her father. I’m so proud of Santana. And she said that she loves Brittany!
8/23/2020 c7 missnewvillage
Ahhh I loved this chapter!
8/23/2020 c5 missnewvillage
I love Brittany’s sister. She’s such a cutie and I love how she wants Santana to be Brittany’s girlfriend because she makes Brittany happy. Santana and Brittany are getting closer and I am loving it!
173 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »