for my heart's a leather jacket I am waiting to give to someone sweet

8/3/2019 c1 VonnieBoo
This was the first chapter so I understand that not a lot happened but really, it was still a goood chapter! All the little tidbits that hint at Santana's character, and how no one has any real inform that could actually be helpful for Brittany. One thing I was definitely not expecting was for Mike and Santana to be together, though it seems it's more in name than anything else. Someone mentioned that he's Santana's beard, and I've unconsciously made that my head-canon. Quinn's last line in the end of the chapter seems very foreshadow-y to tell, and I'm excited for the journey ahead! Fingers crossed you're able to post next week, I'll be impatiently, patiently waiting
8/2/2019 c1 rg521
I can’t wait for more of this. I’m very intrigued already and I can tell I’m gonna hate Santana’s dad.
8/2/2019 c1 SunStarr
Yay new story. I love it. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
8/2/2019 c1 generalx
Ooh.. I'm really excited for this fic already. I'm a sucker for badass Brittany in fics. Can't wait to meet Santana. Is she really dating Mike for reals, tho? Or is it like a beard thing... Hmm..
8/1/2019 c1 Rose
This fic is so good already! So glad to see you back, you're the best brittana writer out there! so excited to see what you have in store for us!
8/1/2019 c1 drb777
Really love this and the way you write these characters! I agree with the other comment about Mike and I hope to see him with Quinn at the end! But I always look forward to your writings. Thanks!
8/1/2019 c1 burglover421
I think Mike may be San's beard. He is definitely very protective of her. I am for sure interested in the continuation of this!
172 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12