for my heart's a leather jacket I am waiting to give to someone sweet

1/15/2020 c15 4nevertrustamime
idk why but this chapter is just chapter 7 for me... i thought it was my phone being glitchy but idk man
1/15/2020 c15 SunStarr
Thank you so much for sharing this story! I have really enjoyed reading it, and I am a little sad that it is over. I am glad that everything worked out for them in the end. I really love this pairing. Good luck with your future writing. I am sure it will be great.
1/12/2020 c15 Guest
This ending was perfect as was this entire masterpiece. Thank you for sharing your writing. I'll miss reading your Britanna but understand you moving onto more challenging luck. Best of luck.
1/11/2020 c15 Zubes
I really loved this story and how they start a relationship in such a lovely way, thank you so much for writing it!
1/10/2020 c15 Guest
Thank you so much, I shall miss your Brittana fics so so much
1/9/2020 c15 Guest
Perfect way to wrap up the story! Thank you for this!
1/8/2020 c15 8i-am-gek
Sad it’s over :(
BUT one of my all time favorites and the first fanfic I’ve ever read as it’s uploaded. I’m so glad that I found it and you, because this fic was an absolute delight to follow and read from beginning to end. Thank you so so much for all the hard work and time you put into this!
1/8/2020 c15 fate023
First and foremost, thank you for writing no matter how hard it was. I truly appreciate writers since you guys create incredible stories. Congratulations on your full time job and have fun writing other things. Sending positive vibes. 3
1/7/2020 c15 Guest
Thanks for this story ! Look forward to more from you :)
1/1/2020 c14 Guest
I love them
12/16/2019 c14 Guest
So so so good, god! Don't ever finish this story, please! My heart grows a little with every chapter, hahahaha
12/16/2019 c14 Guest
Thank god her relatives are amazing, Santana deserves that. Her and Mercedes being cousin was truly a surprise but a great one! “Lover” is such the perfect song for Brittana and some other wlw OTP’s I love, and it was perfect in this situation.
12/14/2019 c14 SunStarr
I am so happy that Santana found her family. Having it be Mercedes was a fun twist. Thanks for the awesome update.
12/14/2019 c14 Guest
Wow...what a great chapter. So happy Santana finally gets the family she deserves. Love that it's Mercedes and the Jones'. Nice twist. You're an amazing writer
12/14/2019 c14 Guest