for my heart's a leather jacket I am waiting to give to someone sweet

12/16/2019 c14 Guest
Thank god her relatives are amazing, Santana deserves that. Her and Mercedes being cousin was truly a surprise but a great one! “Lover” is such the perfect song for Brittana and some other wlw OTP’s I love, and it was perfect in this situation.
12/14/2019 c14 SunStarr
I am so happy that Santana found her family. Having it be Mercedes was a fun twist. Thanks for the awesome update.
12/14/2019 c14 Guest
Wow...what a great chapter. So happy Santana finally gets the family she deserves. Love that it's Mercedes and the Jones'. Nice twist. You're an amazing writer
12/14/2019 c14 Guest
So so so beautiful
12/13/2019 c14 4nevertrustamime
yo yo
yo
i freaking love this story
for writing this
12/13/2019 c14 Guest
I loooove this
12/12/2019 c14 fate023
my heart is so full! I can feel the love radiating from this fic whenever I read it. I love that Mercedes' became Santana's cousin. That "I love you" scene, though! Thank you for that! for everything.
12/12/2019 c14 Lisa923
Enjoyed how Mercedes and the family came together and that Santana has family that love her. She and Brittany are great with and for each other. Thanks for the update
12/12/2019 c14 Mariu4
Totally a very sweet chapter! I loved! Thank you very much for uploading another chapter!
12/12/2019 c14 burglover421
They finally said those precious three words to each other! I have such hope that they are each others forever. Thank you for the update
12/12/2019 c14 Berrylucky5
Loved it so glad for this chapter thanks!
12/12/2019 c14 Anon
IVE BEEN WONDERING WHERE MERCEDES IS ANS SHE WAS SANTANAS COUSIN THE WHOLE TIME I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING! Lol nice twist.

This was a very cute, emotional chapter. I thought Santana might end up moving in with her abuelita, and I was so happy she found family and that they wanted to take her in, but was also sad at the poor lost puppy Pierces Bc mood. Id be sad if Santana was gone too. I love tht Santana is finally getting the love she deserves. And the fact her aunt was taken in by Santana's bio family and then is the one to take in her adoptive sisters child is some full circle poetry. Thanks for sharing!
12/10/2019 c13 Berrylucky5
Wow this story so far is amazing I just came across it and am grateful I did! Can’t wait for more !
11/28/2019 c13 SunStarr
Great chapter. I’m glad you are posting again. I really look forward to getting new chapters of this story. Congratulations on your new job and your new place!
11/28/2019 c13 8i-am-gek
I LOVED this chapter! Thank you so so much for writing this story! It’s by far one of my favorites I’ve read, and I can’t wait to read the next update.
172 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »