for my heart's a leather jacket I am waiting to give to someone sweet

10/27/2019 c11 SunStarr
I love, love, love this chapter! They are so adorable together. I really like the way you write them. I love how supportive Brittany’s family is and how Santana was able to stand up to her father. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
10/26/2019 c11 Guest
Yes! What an ending to a great chapter. Let me start the slow clap and standing ovation!
10/26/2019 c10 Guest
oops that review down there was for chapter ten
10/26/2019 c11 Guest
take a shot every time the words aloof and brooding and other words used to describe them since chapter 1 is brought up lmao but no for real I get a good chuckle when I see those words in almost all the chapters. I was waiting for the moment dr lopez would come home and catch them and that made me nervous for them because damn, what an tricking asshole he is. Wouldn’t want to be a patient of a doctor who doesn’t have empathy or sympathy and compassion. Santana should really stand up to him, because she can blackmail him basically with things he wouldn’t want to get out because it’ll ruin his reputation and status. I mean child neglect, majorly homophobic, refused to have a kid as a patient due to said kid having same sex parents and it’ll definitely ruin his rep if he disowns her for whatever reason because he wouldn’t want his circle to know that his kid isn’t so perfect after all.
10/25/2019 c11 Guest
There’s got to be someone out there to call this man out for his abuse—this just shouldn’t fly. Another great chapter!
10/25/2019 c11 Lisa923
Great update and wow, so much going on. The supporting Pierces vs her horribly cold homophobia father, terrible. Thanks for the update
10/25/2019 c11 lordsnix
Wow, well said Santana ! Thank you so much for the update, great job !
10/25/2019 c11 Anon
Asdfghjkl WAIT. THAT CLIFFHANGER! My poor baby Santana doesn't deserve this Tbh I'm surprised Britt didn't beat his ass for slapping Santana and making her bleed but thank goodness she was in public-ish so he couldn't do anymore damage to her.

I had a feeling based on authors note that her dad was gonna find out and be a prick but I got so distracted by the rest of the story that I wasn't readyyyyy. You had me full out crying at Santana's convo w Whitney. My poor baby deserves all the love. I'm hoping she can find her nanny again for a substitute abuelita and her nice cousins/mom's family again Bc asdfghjkl she deserves some nice familial connections of her own, even tho the pierces are lovely to her. Thanks for sharing even tho you've cursed us w this cliffhanger asdfgjlglkl looking forward to the next chapter :)
10/25/2019 c11 8i-am-gek
Love this story! Major cliffhanger, can’t wait to see Brittany’s full reaction and probably see Puck find out about the relationship? You did nothing wrong with the American Health Care system, the wait is always hella long and since you didn’t mention pricing you’re pretty much in the clear. Thanks for writing such a cool story!
10/25/2019 c11 snixxanator
Wow what an incredible chapter! Dr. Lopez is a jerk and I’m glad Santana finally stood up to him. I hope Brittany and Santana can get through this together! At least Santana has the Pierces to help her. Love your writing and can’t wait for the next update!
10/25/2019 c11 fate023
They are so smitten with each other and I love that their friends are so supportive excluding Puck. lol. The Pierces are so loving and accepting especially Whitney. So contrasting with Dr. Lopez. WTH! He is so cruel! JFC.
10/25/2019 c11 Guest
At last! That evil bastard found out.. I hate that Santana was hurt but I'm happy how she handled that situation. Kudos to you! Loved it. I just want her out of that house and his life and live happily ever after with Britt and her family. Hahaha. Thanks for continuing writing Brittana fics and feeding us with your lovely writing!
10/25/2019 c11 Guest
Poor Santana, please don’t leave the update too long - cliffhangers killlll me
10/21/2019 c10 Guest
Sweet chapter! Dr. Lopez is scary indeed.
I'm sorry to hear that you got sick. Hope you get well soon!
10/20/2019 c10 rg521
So Doctor Lopez is a dementor, that explains a lot. So glad that Santana has Brittany now.
173 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »