for Hamlet

8/27/2020 c1 6queenfirst
reading this HURT. i am actually tearing up.
8/12/2019 c1 2Acsis
Wow! It was amazing! This fic actually makes me love Dimitri x F!Byleth!Thank you for making this fic
8/9/2019 c1 9MissReads
Just finished my Blue Lions route as well and, much like you, it destroyed me. You story is everything I pictured when I started looking if any fanfics were uploaded yet, I loved it! Please continue writing, I can tell this story is complete but you're an amazing writer and I really enjoy how good a grasp you have on all the characters and their emotions during the events. Thank you for the good read!
8/4/2019 c1 Guest
Thanks fo filling my need for more fanfiction of these two. I’d write more about how much I love this but I should have gone to bed an hour ago so though I will regret later about that I don’t regret reading this fic
8/4/2019 c1 Guest
Can I just say this is PERFECT and I enjoyed EVERY WORD of it. Like seriously, thank you so much for sharing this. I'm in the same boat, recently finished the Blue Lions route and got obsessed with Byleth x Dimitri. You captured the chemistry between them sooo well. Please write more of them, I can't get enough T_T they are my new OTP
8/4/2019 c1 1mashiro.x.shiina
Loved this!
8/3/2019 c1 xFreckless
This is beautiful! I need more ;A;
8/2/2019 c1 72champion lyra
oh yay this is here too! i wrote a review over on ao3 already (i'm trainerlyra there), but this is seriously just. such a beautiful fanfic i'm so in love with your writing here! thanks again for writing and for sharing, can't wait to read more dimileth from you!
8/2/2019 c1 7Pyronormal Simplicity
nice to see you back in the fire emblem community! haven't played through 3 houses yet but I got spoiled so it didn't really matter to me. great chapter!
8/1/2019 c1 2HazelGatoya
Ahem, hello. OW.

This is so good? I don't have a Switch and I can't find anyone consistently doing a Blue Lions playthrough on YouTube, so I just majorly spoiled myself but I don't care. :D THIS POOR BOY.

I'm so glad he has Byleth and I'm so glad to see him get better. The emotions in this were amazing and just... I love this boy. I love this boy so much, thank you for writing this.
8/1/2019 c1 Guest
Aaahh this is so good! Dimileth is so good GOD i love the way you portrayed byleth here!
8/1/2019 c1 1x102reddragon
Nice to see you writing for 3 Houses now. I’m more of a M Byleth x Edelgaed fan.

Lysithea I also find adorable.
8/1/2019 c1 Guest
I instalocked Blue Lions when the game came out. I finished the route yesterday. I’ve started the next House (Golden Deer, cuz I cant play Black Eagles right after Dimitri’s route) and I honestly don’t know how I’m going to be able to get through leaving Dimitri on his own.

His character arc and redemption was so satisfying and the entire cast of the Lions just clicked with me. Fighting against them is going to be so heartbreaking.
8/1/2019 c1 22Cirex Review
Very nice. First quality bit of 3H Angst/Fluff I've read so far. I'm a Black Eagles man myself, but when I get to Blue Lions, I'll probably do Dimitri/Byleth as well.