for Mass Effect demi humans

11/23/2020 c17 zeonstar360
halo for honor chife would fit as a law bringer hes to tall for any
thing else

Love
6/30/2020 c11 zeonstar360
Fetch! Oh goddesses that killed me! Rofl
6/23/2020 c1 Lordgoth
Sorry, but this has NOTHING to do with MGE, period.
3/16/2020 c8 Guest
Harp bomber wing regiment of 200 harpies deployed from trees near buy loaded with bombs flying in the night radar picks up flock of birds. thinks enemy infantry on ground spoked them group for ground assault harpies drop payload on nice tight cloistered groups of turains in well marked emplacements then fly off calling out mockingly to the ground bound avian race.
3/1/2020 c7 3Reishin Amara
Ah, one of the corniest hentai but kne of the more intense...no tentacles though. Then again,least it wasnt Mahou Shoujo Erena...so much tentacles...*shiver*
2/20/2020 c7 7Helljumper206
Why did Ash use Wrex's response for the Queens conversation?
12/11/2019 c4 3Reishin Amara
The SCP? Ah damnit, I just got over the game version of that scarying the cripes out me from that one SCP who can open doors appears out of nowhere and wont disappear til your far enough away without blinking...
12/10/2019 c4 2te.nellis
Fantastic! Keep it up!
12/10/2019 c4 zeonstar360
Ok SCP in this seting should be fun
12/2/2019 c2 Anon7734
Am I the only one who wants to see some form of Ardat-Yakshi and slime relationship because the slime has either a healing ability sufficient to heal from the damage or a nervous system that is sufficiently durable and redundant to not get fried? Or maybe a gollem because the have no nervous system to fry?
11/29/2019 c3 Guest
Nation of dogs would be good
11/29/2019 c3 zeonstar360
lol you need medi-gel bites and pumps in healing venom.
11/29/2019 c3 Seria11
Ok, so after considering it, Halo or Starwsrs warlord could be interesting, but, I loved Nation of dogs so I’m going with that, also keep up the great work
29 Page 1 2 Next »