for Time Stands Still

8/3/2019 c1 Guest
Super! Amazing! Story!
I love the idea of Plankton wearing an eyepatch. Really sad fic, but a promising happy ending.
Love the way you write. I’d be super down to read a sequel or chapter 2. :)
8/2/2019 c1 25Dreamer1920
When I saw that u posted a new story, & that it was for SpongeBob, & not JUST SpongeBob, but for Plankton & Karen... I couldn’t have been more thrilled!

This was SO awesome! I loved every little thing about it from beginning to end. I absolutely love the emotion that u conveyed here; it really touched my heart.

My favorite part was definitely when they were in Net York. Because you make things so incredibly detailed, I could picture literally every single thing that took place. But there’s one thing that really got me...

THAT. KISS. My gosh, that was... Idk if I can find the words to explain how it made me feel. So romantic, so heartwarming, it just beautiful.

TERRIFIC job with this one!
8/2/2019 c1 56Spades And Swords
This was so good! I loved how bittersweet the ending was (I'm not one for happy endings hahaha, at least not totally) I wish there were more Plankton/Karen fics, and the fact it's humanized makes it even better and more unique in my opinion.
The emotions were well written and, and so were the characterizations! A part of me wishes there was a continuation but it's just as perfect as an one-shot.

Thanks for sharing this amazing work :D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service