for Installing Heaven's Feel

12/26/2020 c4 Lillian1234
I really like this concept! I hope you continue this.
9/22/2020 c2 Anagennisi
... You gave Ruby Scáthach...

... you madman. You utterly glorious madman... you did it. You really, truly did it...
7/10/2020 c4 4Zaralann
I really wish that Rider will be a very enthusiastic practitioner of Lucha Libre and the Wise Goddess of the Sun.
7/5/2020 c1 3ARXENIX 2.0
..¿PARA CUANDO EL PROXIMO CAP?...LA HISTORIA TIENE MUY BUENA TRAMA Y FUTURO...
4/15/2020 c1 Maha Ziodyne
Aw yeah, this promises to be interesting. Gates I'm certain on:
Saber - Called Nero right away, easy Gate.
Archer - Atalanta, no question.
Rider - Surfer Mordred; odd choice, but I'll roll with it.
Caster - Gotta be Tamamo for sure.
Avenger - If that's not Hessian Lobo, then I don't know what I'd do.
As for the other Gates, Lancer might be Scathach, Berserker maybe Cu Alter, and Assassin could be Hassan of the Serenity, but I'm not certain on those three, not completely. Still, I'm very impressed by this pilot, you've won me over, I'll give you that!
3/25/2020 c4 AssassinAkame
I am loving the story! Especially Ruby's semblance giving her the ability to summon Heroic servants and their abilities into her own! Can't wait for more updates in this story as I am looking forward for this fanfic!

Question. Does Ruby have the ability to summon her servants in the outside from her mind? So far I can see that she only learns their weapons and has the ability to summon them into the real world but what about the servant themselves? The only time I have seen her summon a servant was in the beginning when she awoken her semblance...

Anyhow. Kudos in your work!
1/24/2020 c4 DarkMoon9042
I need the next chapter please
1/16/2020 c4 Elliplicity
An amazing story, that everyone will agree, unless your a c*** , then you will find this story beautiful
12/29/2019 c4 LitchKing788
Gotta say I’m lovin’ it I love class card story’s and and RWBY and BOOM great story. Keep it up my lovely author. ️
11/23/2019 c4 wolfy48
please update soon I really like this story
11/11/2019 c3 4King of Fans
Good character

I see her servants have brought on the talk early. Luckily for her father they also took care of some of the classic birds and the bees lecture.

I am surprised Tamamo has not taken ruby as her husband yet. Then again she is still a little young.

Yep Ruby is definitely going to be OP. She has the a number of different teachers on speed dial, access to the greatest Warriors in history skills and weapons, and a Basic understanding of all they can do even when they’re not being used.
Plus a similar technique to shirou trace on.
11/11/2019 c2 King of Fans
Good chapter

I was right on the money when it comes to servants.

She now as a grade a teacher 24/7. She will definitely be in the top three students when she goes to beacon, with lancers guidance.

I see Ruby has falling in love with fire.

It does not surprise me that apples in talks about children with animal parts is what drawled her in.

Yeah they’ll be gone we had it for a while.

Speak of the adorable devil and she shall appear.

Lastly congratulations Ruby you are now a mother.
11/11/2019 c1 King of Fans
Interesting start

Ruby has access to the seven main servants, plus catch ruler and avenger.

I had a filling The saber class was going to be Nero. The two of them love, Rose petals far too much to no get summoned.

Archer is most likely Atlanta. Because only Artemis and her followers could use that symbol and The only one that matches that category and also loves children a lot is archer of reb.

Lancer is definitely scathach. Because there are no other notable Lancer class teachers.

Rider is summer Mordred without question. I really want to see her use a surfboard in combat.

Assassin is Jack the Ripper with her 4 knives.

Caster is everyone’s favorite fox girl Tamamo.

I have no idea Who Berserker is. At first I was thinking of Beowulf, but yes definitely not lazy.

Lastly Avenger is most likely og avenger, or lobo.
It’s the first one Grimm from all across the continent would be drawn like a moth to a flame to all the worlds evil. All the while ozpin and Salem might think The dark god has returned due to avengers aura.
If it is lobo Ruby would get a new Dog, and ride. As as soon as see earns lobo’s trust. However, Blake might have a heart attack if she ever sees the king of the wolves.

I wonder how far her ability scale with each servant?

Finally I wonder if on Ozpin would realize Ruby has multiple souls inside of her. Based on his own personal experience.
11/11/2019 c4 look2019
I liked the chapter!
11/7/2019 c4 5Guts and Toes
It was already getting g good and when atalanta said i
that it just broke the tension. i just hope you aren't using her directly as a voice.
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »