for Chuck Versus the Airline

11/19/2020 c3 nirvana12
Wonderful story. Appreciate you sharing it. The ending really allows each reader to have their own interpretation which is great.

I truly enjoyed this story :)
9/13/2020 c3 Richard76310
Come on. Don’t say complete. My imagination is running all over the place. She says I love you marry me. I’m a spy can we make this work. I think I’m pregnant. Of course the only thing I can see Chuck doing is saying ok I love you. Chuck introducing Sarah to Ellie saying I’m getting married Sarah is pregnant. Ellie saying how you’ve never had a date with her. Then she sits down and goes wow really when how where. I mean I know how but this isn’t you Chuck. This is the Chuck I always new was there. Then to Sarah please don’t hurt my brother.
4/6/2020 c3 Tpsoftballdad
First I must say the Jeffster scene was just great lol. I was really wondering how you would move forward in the last chapter after the amazing night in Chicago they just had and I must say I thought you handled it perfectly. Though clearly they both missed each other, we were luckily enough to quickly see their reunion. So glad that after realizing what Chuck meant to her and better yet that she was gonna enjoy someone like him that took her out of the shadows, that Sarah took steps to be apart of that life. You just know that when they had their talk that Chuck would be there for her and that the leap of faith Sarah took would pay off in spades. You accomplished a lot in these three chapters SC and it was just a wonderful read. Thanks so much for sharing.
4/3/2020 c3 Karla1707
I love it! Please could you write a sequel, I know is much but I need it a sequel! Saludos!
3/20/2020 c3 Mike B
This was a really good short story. Thank you SC.
3/20/2020 c2 Mike B
Alright, I love it . They made love and I mean “ love “ not just sex. Good job thanks.
3/19/2020 c1 Mike B
I like so far. :) I'm waiting for the good stuff. ;)
2/17/2020 c3 ReaderNotAWriter85
Absolutely amazing story. Loved everything about it. Just perfect. I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us
1/21/2020 c3 6De Amicus
Aggghhhh! Why stop there, this is wonderful! Nice job.
12/22/2019 c3 it's me again
RIP ME HERE LIES DEVON

Also that reference to the pilot episode was a nice touch :)
11/6/2019 c3 11FluffyPikachuLovesYou
W-What? You can’t just end it there! There’s gotta be more! A-A sequel or something. This is too good to just leave like this.
11/3/2019 c3 8Reyes9
What a way to end it. Love the whole thing. Kinda wish for more now. But either way, great story as always. Keep up the good work!
9/1/2019 c3 Guest
Love it
8/27/2019 c3 2Zanthraxone
Absolutely Fantastic...
I'm a huge Chuck fan and just wanted to let you know that this was an excellent story to me. Your interactions between them are great. I would love to see a follow-up to this and the conversation that takes place. I plan to continue reading your Chuck/Sarah stories till I finish them all. Good luck in your future chapters. L8RS
8/18/2019 c3 hiller7496
Another excellent story. Thanks for writing it; you do a great job with all of your stories.
100 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »