for Don't Tell A Seoul

12/29/2019 c15 12Quiet Ryter
Thank you for updating your story.:) This is an amazing and fantastic chapter.:D It’s awesome and wonderful that their daughter Evelyn is there. Her name is perfect that ending is amazing and wonderful.:)
12/29/2019 c14 Quiet Ryter
Thank you for updating your story.:) This is an amazing and fantastic chapter.:) It’s perfect that their daughter is there. Now she is there to be loved and spoil.:D I’m really excited about the next chapter.:)
12/29/2019 c13 Quiet Ryter
Thank you for updating your story. :D This is an amazing and wonderful chapter. :D It's perfect that the baby is coming closer. It's getting excited. :D I’m really excited about the next chapter.:)
12/29/2019 c15 4Amethyst Kitsune
Awww the name of the little girl is so cute. Evelyn Alana. Very regal sounding name
12/17/2019 c14 Amethyst Kitsune
The baby is here! So cute! It’s always good when these scenes always go well despite the risks of the OR and such.
12/7/2019 c13 Amethyst Kitsune
Klinger faking pregnancy is pretty funny. But it didn’t work. Nice try but Hawkeye is truly pregnant. Frank waiting on Pierce hand and foot is pretty funny too
12/5/2019 c12 12Quiet Ryter
Thank you for updating your story,:) This is an awesome chapter, it's getting excited to see what happens next.:) I'm really excited about the next chapter.:)
12/4/2019 c12 KatSkan
I love the characterizations in this story, they are spot-on. And the humor in this fic is just like the show, I laughed quite a bit while reading through the chapters!
12/3/2019 c12 4Amethyst Kitsune
Heheh that’s funny. ‘To stay here you just do this and this’ oh I can see Hawkeye making Frank do some funny stuff for the remainder of his pregnancy. He would be useful in lifting things heavier than a small bag of flour. And fetch the items he’s craving, I could go on.
11/27/2019 c11 12Quiet Ryter
Thank you for updating your story. :D This is an amazing and wonderful chapter. :D It's perfect that they helped build the baby's crib. :D Now all that's left is for the newest troop to come in. :] I'm really excited about the next chapter. :D
11/25/2019 c11 4Amethyst Kitsune
Aww that was so sweet of Trapper to give Pierce the crib that he had for his youngest.
11/18/2019 c10 12Quiet Ryter
Thank you for updating your story:) This is an awesome chapter.:) It’s perfect that it’s getting closer for the Doctor give birth.:) What will Frank do next? I’m really excited and curious about about the next chapter:)
11/17/2019 c10 4Amethyst Kitsune
I don’t know if this rule applies here since it’s war but I think there’s a rule against attacking a pregnant person. Pierce would need some protection Incase Frank decides to attack again
10/31/2019 c9 12Quiet Ryter
Thank you ️ for updating your story.:) This is an awesome and fantastic chapter.:D It’s good that Pierce is able to help Margaret in her drunken state.:) Will she be okay? I’m really excited and curious about about the next chapter.:)
10/30/2019 c9 4Amethyst Kitsune
Drunk Hot Lips is a different person than when she’s sober. Hawkeye must be feeling the little one pressing against his bladder and his feet swelling
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »