for The List

1/3 c1 1The Hidden Library
This is perfection and also IN YOUR FACE DUMBLEDORE!
8/24/2019 c1 Halcyon droid
Just one more arc!?
8/8/2019 c1 K
ahahahahahahah I love glimpses into the muffin mind
thanks for writing
8/8/2019 c1 7infinite eternity
This was funny! Thanks for writing :D
8/7/2019 c1 1Impstar
I guess McGonagall and the non-Snape teachers don't count as characters then. I'm pretty sure they've showed up at least once? What about adults in general like Quirrel? How does Luna outrank him?

That said, pretty sure this is a parody list that is not meant to be taken seriously.
8/6/2019 c1 Guest
You know if you posted your stories in spacebattles you could have more readers. I would expect them to be well received.
8/5/2019 c1 27KaliOfDarknesss
Incredibly amused that there's only one Tom Riddle on the list, when there's so many running around. Sure, they're probably pretty equal in power, but there's no way they wouldn't squabble over it.
8/4/2019 c1 ELinkA
Loved it
8/4/2019 c1 Apperatus
Ah, the ever powerful rank 10, Blaise/Daphne (Final Name pending), the horrifying amalgam made from that one time rabbit looked too hard at two non-characters and decided to make one, slightly more interesting non-character.
8/4/2019 c1 Gollum 'tardigrade
Hey! a wild chapter appears, always appreciated.
8/4/2019 c1 Michael Fisher
Out of risk of asking this as an anonymous reviewer (I never have managed to get my ffn account to get set up properly), how does Death, who is essentially just Lily from another universe and is far more accustomed to Godhood, rank bellow Rabbit? Either way, fun little fic that you clearly had too much fun writing.