FanFiction.Net
for The Glorification of the Nazi Incel

10/11/2023 c1 2Light on the Horizon
Lovely story!
7/6/2023 c1 Guest
Lol dis was great. Witty and insightful. Love both ur sev n herms
12/17/2022 c1 11BowieQueen
Haha this was brilliant. Well thought out and a very educated and reasoned rebuttal to the old snape is an incel comment. There is even a tag group on fb that is 'Snape was an Incel.'

Hermione was amazing in this too. Loved her.
11/30/2022 c1 lulu2613
I wanted more from this.
11/20/2022 c1 4starie78
This is absolutely brilliant!
11/13/2022 c1 1oihdsfx
Can't believe I never read this before-it's a gem. I laughed out loud several times. Thank you!
6/21/2022 c1 Guest
Lol. This is pretty good and funny. Buen trabajo.
2/18/2022 c1 Halbarath
Oh, I've read it a long time ago and decided to do it again. This one is a gem, you know that, don't you? I would have loved other chapters and yet, it stands proudly on its own. I love it as much as the first time I stumbled on it.
11/17/2021 c1 Jemma Blackwell
Where does that girl find all the words? LOL
10/23/2021 c1 9LaurieLuv
Geez! Fascinating...
9/11/2021 c1 1stircraxy
This is utter perfection :3
9/6/2021 c1 Dentelle
Nearly skipped this because of the title, glad i read it anyway. THIS IS A GEM of a story. I loved it. Thank you!
5/19/2021 c1 2tanabubbles
this was written so well! their entire conversation was so on point too
5/10/2021 c1 Snapecentric
Loved it! Great dialogue!
2/17/2021 c1 10Dereki
Did you know that if one takes Death Eaters as nazis and Muggles as Jewish, then it makes Half-Blood Snape a half-Jewish, or just Jewish? Same thing with the racism comparison, it gives Biracial Snape. And finally Snape never asked Lily out so it’s hard to think he was rejected that way. Considering Voldemort believed Snape would take another woman anyway if he couldn’t have his chance with Lily, and it didn’t happen, I’d say Snape’s feelings with Lily were platonic and my boy could be asexual that it’d still be consistent. And really, I don’t see why someone ought to be shamed for not dating a woman? By all means that’s just the type of incel propaganda we ought to avoid.
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »