for Thine Seeketh I

9/16/2019 c1 Guest
You are an amazing writer! If you don't already, you should publish. I feel like you captured the characters so well and you have a great understanding of the lore too. I wish I could hug you!
8/24/2019 c1 GoodOldFaith
Very interesting. Keep it up!
8/22/2019 c1 Guest
No love for Gwyndolin huh ? Oof.
8/12/2019 c1 1Thoruny
Hola que tal soy un lector tuyo en español, debo decir que tu historia me parecio perfecta, muy bienn bien narrada de verdad me gusto mucho, espero que haya alguna segunda parte de verdad me gustaria, y tambien me gustaria que hubiera mas seguimisneto con la historia de pricila o quizá con su hija que aparece en dark souls 3 que fue criada por gwindolin, en fin te deseo lo mejor
8/5/2019 c1 2joecola00
This was amazing. Masterfully written, and even though I know it's a one-off, it leaves me craving more. I love the interpretations you've taken to the lore, and while I'm somewhat disheartened at the conclusion to Priscilla and Gywnevere's argument, I'm left hopeful by the final paragraphs.

Best of luck in your future writings.

Also, for some inexplicable reason, this reminds me of the Pruld's Artorias lore video. Specifically the part at the end where the Nameless King, the Illusion, and Ornstien all embrace the path of the dragon.