for At The End of the Book

8/22 c82 elder441
Mary always knows best I fear.
8/20 c81 FeliLuna13
Yes you are back. You made my day with this!
8/16 c81 biancalb
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! You have done such an amazing job putting it all together i mean reading this story i can picture it all. you brought humor, tears, sadness and true love all in one. This story of Mary and Francis is Amazing. their dream turned into a reality. please continue.
it amazes me how young they wed their children back then, i mean 14 and 15 they are still kids. but i guess it is how it was back then. AMAZING Story!
8/9 c80 Feli
So sad that this story seems to be over...
6/19 c79 Guest
i miss this story sm
5/2 c78 BlerBlerBler
Lovely ending!
4/30 c78 FeliLuna13
I was so afraid you killed Francis, for a moment I really thought so. Glad it was otherwise
4/29 c78 Guest
NOW I CAN CRY RELIEVED OH MY GOSHHHH THANKS FOR THIS! Anne’s moment with James broke my heart, can’t wait to see more of defiant queen Anne against the world. And the fight with rose? Gosh! This brought me angst and good feelings! Thanks so much for sharing this! I love this fic sm! Francis will freak out once he learns anne is already wed. Am I wrong for thinking her virtue is gone? Anyway, we’ll see! Jajaja thanks for making my quarantine much better with your amazing writing :)
4/29 c78 elder441
Once again you took me on this rollercoaster of emotions. Beautiful, and so happy he has recovered !
4/21 c77 BlerBlerBler
What a sad and angst-y chapter ... Francis with all the kids warms my heart
4/21 c77 elder441
This chapter made me smile and cry.
4/21 c77 Guest
This was delightful to read! Rose is the sweetest girl ever
4/15 c75 FeliLuna13
I am so sorry for your loss, i wish you all the strength in the world.
It was a wonderful, sad and sweet chapter, thank you for continueing this story and giving us sth to smile in times like that.
4/13 c75 Guest
I loved this chapter! Poor Robin, poor Anne! Gosh, I am getting sensible. I’m so sorry for your losses! I hope this fucking virus can go to hell soon
4/12 c75 elder441
I do hope that they discover a remedy for the poison.
299 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »