for Harry Potter and the Massive Crossover of Chaos Remastered

Ha! This is a great throwback to the original! XD
11/30/2019 c5 shionsunadori
Hahaha, what a cliffhanger! XD
11/30/2019 c5 Eliza Ulbrecht
I had a feeling you'd pull this a second time! XD Well played Sonata, well played! _
8/12/2019 c4 Jostanos
Wands? Bah! Aren't they strong enough in magic to cast spells _'wandlessly'?_
No?! *gasps* Oh.. My.. Merlin.. They are so f***ed.

Huh.. "V" isn't Voldemort and he doesn't appear to be "V" the vainglorious Victor/Villain of the movie of the same name.

He wears a mask and black red leather clothing with vine-like extremities sprawling from his back.
hmm.. Who may "V" be? His description seems familiar, but...
8/11/2019 c3 Jostanos
Captain Jack Sparrow ("Thanks, Mate. People tend to forget that part."), Darth Vader, Ganondorf, Gan Ning, Batman, Joker, Link, Thing.. Who else may show up?
Pikachu? Luke Skywalker? Lucario? Team Rocket(1)? Ash Ketchum? Sonic the Hedgehog and Dr. Robotnik/Eggman were mentioned so they may make an appearance.. eventually.
Miles "Tails" Prower? Other 'Evil Teams' from the Pokemon franchise? Han Solo? Chewbaka? Inuyasha? Orochimaru? Naruto? Naraku? Sesshoumaru? Who?

(1) And I mean Jesse, James, & Meowth. Botch ("THAT'S _BUTCH_, YOU JERK!") and Cassidy, and a few other teams.
8/10/2019 c3 shionsunadori
It's a good thing Harry has strong allies on his side!
8/10/2019 c3 Eliza Ulbrecht
Haha, nice, glad to see a wide variety of characters and a reason why they are all around. _
8/10/2019 c3 nao.miyaki
There are many characters coming in to play! This is getting interesting!
8/8/2019 c2 Jostanos
Hmm.. "V"?

"V" may stand for Voldemort, Vivi, Vivi-vivi-vava-voom!, Victor-Victoria, Vietnam, Vice, Veta-Vita-Vegamin (I Love Lucy reference), Venus.. hmm.. or perhaps "V" may just stand for "V". *shrugs*
8/8/2019 c2 shionsunadori
Loving all the cameos! XD
8/8/2019 c2 nao.miyaki
Good to see Malfoy get owned in this!
8/8/2019 c2 Eliza Ulbrecht
This is getting deep, I love your use of imagery and descriptions! 3
8/5/2019 c1 Jostanos
Let me guess: The Black Pearl?

*sighs* What misadventures and beings may the trio meet/have next?
8/5/2019 c1 nao.miyaki
This is a neat concept! Let's see what comes from this.
8/5/2019 c1 Eliza Ulbrecht
I'm so glad you brought this story back, and its much cleaner than ever! _

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service