for Titanium Soul

6/9 c10 Guest
I can imagine
todorokis dad screaming his name in the other end of the field its kinda sad shoto is gone but I respect youre opinion, this is your story not the readers
6/9 c4 Guest
When katsuki said creepy scarecrow I thought it was overhaul, then I heard the name toshiniro and, while processing who he was, the back of my head kept screaming " its allmight dumbass" then my head started killing me because of how stupid I was anyways this is the best fanfiction I ever read
5/1 c10 Travis S
You have balls and thank you for doing something crazy.
4/26 c10 CloudyNight96
Checked the anime manga and official& Unofficial websites. All agree he is ice on the right and fire on the left represented by his hair. He does primarily use his right foot for his cold but that is due to needing contact with something to properly use his ice. He does show himself using his right hand during the battle practice and against Ida in the sports festival.
4/20 c2 RunOnSentences
Who is the momo!? She’s not the sweetheart we’ve all come to know and love!
4/16 c10 24Lix231
Acually its good you expelled him. I nean what would Todoroku do if he faces a villian that has a even stringer Ice Quirk them him? He would be toyally screwd.
4/16 c10 6Zimzimgar
Oh I love it. Not only the ingenious way Shinso came first without any competition, but also that Aizawa just straight up expelled Todoroki. Can‘t wait for more.
4/16 c10 39colinot
In fact I've always seen him use his ice with his right foot (even though he's already amplified the spread with unconnected movement of his right hand) and fire with his left arm.
4/16 c10 Guest
Huh, that's really neat, and hilarious. Nice on Shinsou.
What about Todoroki?
...oh shit.
Oh shit!
OH SHIT!
YOOOOOO
I'm so fuckin' hyped my dude! That was... I cant even... huhbwah!?
Great! Keep it up!
4/15 c10 chunnin33
Change is good. At least this way you're absolutely unique within the fandom!
4/15 c10 Rebmul
well he wont get a second chance endeavor is probably gonna make him disappear for his little sob story causing him to get expelled
4/15 c10 DrgnDrake
Ha, I've never read a fic that took such a logical reasoning to expelling Todoroki. Shinso's way to pass was real fun too.
4/15 c10 2Pentel123
Honestly, expelling Todoroki is something I can see happening if Aizawa is actually serious about wants the students to push their abilities. Evenmoreso when Todoroki is refusing to speak about the why.
4/15 c10 Reptil
Love how Shinzo had the balls to use his quirk on aizawa amazing
4/15 c10 1scout360pyro
Huh, straight up expel Shoto...
Was the entire point of this chapter to engineer a believable reason for Aizawa to expel him by eliminating every other weak link that could draw his wrath?
150 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »