for Titanium Soul

4/2 c10 Toffeecat15
Does Izuku have the capability to contact the authorities? Or is Aizawa just assuming?
4/2 c10 TruMafioso
This is the first review I've ever written and it's all because of you. All I can say is, well played.
Lol
4/1 c2 CharmingButIrrational
...if she wants to be a hero why would a millionaire ask for money to help a disabled person when all it takes is a couple of big macs. Uhh dafuq is wrong with momo.
4/1 c10 Lerm
I am reading this on April 2 and was fucking confused lol
4/1 c10 6saiyan prince1
Lol let’s see what happens now
4/1 c10 1TheGreatBubbaJ
The thought of Shiggy crouch walking in the open made me laugh.
4/1 c10 NonlinearWriter
Thought this was going to be canon for this story til the end.
Nice April 1st.

Can't wait til the next chapter and hope you're staying safe.
4/1 c10 1FillyDashie
the only reason i know the word at the start of the chapter exists is because it was on 'ned's declassified school survival guide' as a really had word on their spelling bee. lol good times
4/1 c10 Guest
nah keep this canon i wanna see how this pans out
4/1 c10 Guest
Blink. Ok, NOW it’s obvious that was a joke chapter,(forgot what April 1st actually IS for us writers, I certainly don’t have anything like this written up) but I honestly thought Aizawa was just being that much of an asshole and I was thinking ‘Geeze Eraserhead, give them a break, they haven’t had tactics class yet.’

Now I can see the humor in it, well done.
4/1 c10 3Xyrothor
i read the title and was like floccinsi-what? xD nice one!
3/16 c4 Edale
"charred the graphene"

Ummm... You can dip graphene in lava and not char it... It's also the closest thing we have to a heat superconductor...
2/25 c9 TheFishKing
I love this so far I love the HEROES talks like HK47 it's funny
2/23 c9 JustAnotherGuest
Oh aYeah! HERO CURBSTOMP BABY. FUCK THE VILLAINS. WE'RE SAVING EVERYONE ESPECIALLY WITH ROBOT DEKU. WOOOOO
152 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »