for Titanium Soul

9/29/2020 c8 hiraishin101
Yay! New Chapter! Thank you!

I laughed quite a bit and enjoyed the chapter, thanks
9/29/2020 c8 Dredgen Ruvaak
When HK-47 temporarily takes over and says: Die Meatbags
9/29/2020 c8 3Xyrothor
love this fic so much, the concept of ai izuku is really appealing, especially that he even isn't fully ai, he is a simulation of human brain so you can give him some slack for tripping up and that's so awesome. this story is one of the best in my opinion, characters are with really well, its funny and stuff. please keep up this really good work
9/29/2020 c8 Master of Drunken Fist
Wooooo your back
9/29/2020 c8 11DarthGhengis
YES! Great to see an update, I've been waiting to read that interview for what feels like forever. How can you end a chapter on an ominous one-liner from Nezu? Not this chapter, the previous one I mean. This was a pretty funny chapter all round (cannibalism, for science!) and I think makes a pretty good transition chapter into UA. Pretty curious about Momo going into 1B, since there is probably a plot reason for it.. or you just did it on a whim. Either way, eagerly anticipating more!
9/29/2020 c7 Random65
Wait so Mineta is not a pervert in this one, ok. Your story, your AU. Please continue, I love this story. Ah, AI Izuku is cool concept.
9/29/2020 c8 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Nice world building with Rico, and glad to see Izuku is full inquisition.
9/29/2020 c1 Random65
YES! THIS IS HILARIOUS! I LOVE MEI!
8/27/2020 c7 Rebmul
this is interesting i look forward to more and i wonder if we are gonna se a non pervy mineta
8/23/2020 c7 SebjectCrimsonStorm
What the hell is happening to Mineta? she trying to be a good person or is he just being him?
8/23/2020 c4 SebjectCrimsonStorm
All might was channeling his inner Hagrid
8/23/2020 c4 SebjectCrimsonStorm
"I thought he'd be wider"

That's what she said!
8/5/2020 c2 Noneofit
Why wouldn’t they just run robot bodies remotely? Literally has every advantage and no disadvantages while avoiding another Star Trek teleporter death by not copying yourself into the new computer.
7/23/2020 c7 hiraishin101
I like this story a lot, it's an interesting premise that is being developed quit well. I look forward to seeing how it all plays out
7/14/2020 c6 pop pup
all i can imagine for the head is cyborgs head from teen tightens
164 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »