for Titanium Soul

7/12/2020 c7 Jessica Massey
EXCITED FOR THE INTERVIEW LMAO
7/9/2020 c7 6saiyan prince1
Dam. Just when it was getting good it ended. Noooooo lol. Can’t wait for more.
7/7/2020 c5 17bauers374
Okay, so this Version of Mei kinda reminds me of the Mei in 'Soon I shall be industructable', only with way less Swearing
7/7/2020 c5 bauers374
I just thought of the perfect hero name for Izuku...

EDITH: Even Dead, I'm the Hero
7/7/2020 c7 Dylan-A-Friend
Nice!
7/6/2020 c7 bigrig56
For a second there I misread that his eyes blinked and thought it said his eyes blue screened.
7/6/2020 c7 SonicMax
Aw I just realized izuku has become asexual...cause he has no hormones...damn that sucks. The midoriya lineage has ended...unless his dad does something which I don't wanna think about.
7/6/2020 c7 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Everyone is so grumpy, ah well.
7/6/2020 c7 11DarthGhengis
Ah dang it! Was both hoping the interview was in this chapter and that the interview wouldn't be short enough to fit into what remained of the chapter after the first part.. Guess I must wait till next time! Great fic so far, like the little details (such as Shinso and the last Shiozaki and Mineta scene). Maybe I'll go look at some of your other works..
6/17/2020 c1 scout360pyro
This story is an interesting twist on things.
Pretty nice way for Hatsume and Izuku to have a friendship
6/15/2020 c6 Alphadelta-23
omg this story is amazing and way too criminally underrated! I can't wait to read more of it... and I wonder if izuku here will be as cool as genos in terms of firepower and fighting... which is asking a lot.. but anyway... can't wait to read more
6/3/2020 c6 bobby4million
I must say this is a wonderful story that is making me laugh and I am loving it
5/24/2020 c4 Temsen
You know, just coming from your HP story, I'm really drawing parallels between All Might and Hagrid. Big, strong nice guys and are absolutely incapable of keeping a secret. :D
5/11/2020 c6 Leafy-tan
Update this or I will kill if ya ain’t already dead
5/9/2020 c6 silentstrixe
This is brilliant! I love this story. You are extremely skilled with your writing. Great spelling, grammar, characterizations of the characters, and the whole package. I also adore your use of humor, especially in your one liners at the end of most scenes.

Please keep up the excellent work.
164 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »