for Titanium Soul

3/13/2020 c5 sansthesennin
Love it , love your writing style, please keep writing.
3/11/2020 c5 A Fan
God must be real, otherwise Yaomomo wouldn't have such a bountiful bust. Obviously.
3/10/2020 c1 A Fan
So is he ever going to have an existential crisis from literally just being a copy of the existence that once was Midoriya Izuku? The way to get over something like that in my opinion would be this simple quote, "I think, therefore I am". Or just to worry about it. I mean he's a perfect copy of someone so there isn't really a difference between the two. Except one is dead. And the other is going to be a robot. Okay, that's a big difference but I was thinking more along the lines of psychologically and emotionally.
3/10/2020 c1 Battlesny
meh, don't worry about it. all the best stories... most of... some of the best stories start of with the protagonist getting murdered.
2/29/2020 c5 Dylan-A-Friend
Nice!
2/28/2020 c1 D3lph0xL0v3r
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE MORE OF THE CYBORG IZUKU!
2/28/2020 c5 SonicMax
Wait...why is mineta all serious? It's weird.
2/28/2020 c5 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Those last scenes are highly ominous.
2/28/2020 c4 fatwhiteguy
Okay but like why not the robot all might
2/28/2020 c5 1Echonic
A fic where Midoriya is literally an AI and Minoru becomes religious, whats next? the villains turning into good guys?
2/28/2020 c5 Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage
It's really nice that this was updated! It's a great story!
2/4/2020 c1 monkiepawn
Not sure what to think of this one. Its a nice idea and a not very touched subject so that at least is nice.
Also it has Mei so that is a plus in my book.
1/29/2020 c3 BorderLand
Death made Izuku a chill guy, Hatsune is the nightmare of any government and Momo is added on the list as well.

Really these three togheter are scary.
12/4/2019 c4 3Scribble Novice
how tf did you burn out graphene? it's a super conductor, there's no resistance to electricity and thus no heat.
11/22/2019 c4 Sageofchaos