for Oh, Kiddos

11/27/2021 c11 10dkcfan
Oh, thank you for such a sweet and loving story. I have never enjoyed a chess game as much as I have this one. Such special story and again thank you for your continued support of this fandom through your stories. It is so appreciated.
11/27/2021 c7 dkcfan
I am so enjoying this chess game!
11/27/2021 c3 dkcfan
This has been such a strange year, and it makes me even happier that we have all of these wonderful FF stories. I have been catching up and since I discovered I had missed “Block Head”, I am going back to read some of your earlier stories that I have had in my “Next Stories To Read” folder.

This one is very enjoyable. Not only the surprise with the Perlmutter character, but with the interaction between Martha and Kate. I had always felt that was an untapped relationship in the series. I so look forward to your next chapters.
9/11/2021 c11 Bethmorris437
As to your author’s note, I, for one, will never abandon the Castle fanfiction site. There are too many amazing stories out there, not to mention countless authors who Grace us with their unending talent. Yourself very much included. Thank you for taking the time, and effort, to entertain us.
8/21/2021 c11 Chacha
I like your story a lot. I think this was the last story of yours that had not read before. I enjoy it slot.
Hope you and your family are doing good.
1/18/2021 c11 11Mitana
That was a super cute, fun (and funny) and wildly original story. I liked how you gave Perlmutter a personality and some background. I loved it!
4/7/2020 c11 Guest
This is such a wonderful story, unique plot. Only WRTRD could have ingeniously thought of such a plot that flows so Castle-like. We love Castle. Pleeeeeease write more Castle.
11/23/2019 c11 6trishtumbles
This was a fantastic story!

You captured the flavour of the two protagonists beautifully and also set up a highly plausible and workable premise with humour and charm.

Thank you!
10/14/2019 c1 lizzylou
thanks for the fun read; enjoyed perlmutter and always love martha; it's much appreciated that you continue to write these great characters.
10/11/2019 c11 Muscovy
Yet another great story. Thank you.
10/9/2019 c11 Guest
Thank you for this story! I am happy to see new Castle fic from my favourite authors, and I am glad that you are continuing to work. Looking forward to the next one.
10/6/2019 c10 Kate
Si is Spanish for yes, not Italian.
10/6/2019 c11 rokipatches
I just read this wonderful story, it was a fun read and a well written story! Thank you for another evening of a good story
10/4/2019 c11 ziolye
Thanks for this fic! It was different, funny and like always fantastic to read :)
10/4/2019 c11 Guest
An absolutely lovely story, though a little out of character for early season Beckett but not too much where I couldn't stand it. I loved Martha in this story and the glimpse of the possible sides to Perlmutter.
I enjoyed this story very much. I enjoy all your work and you are one of the writers I always read. I hope you keep on writing for a long time to come. Great job.
552 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »