for Oh, Kiddos

1/18 c11 10Mitana
That was a super cute, fun (and funny) and wildly original story. I liked how you gave Perlmutter a personality and some background. I loved it!
4/7/2020 c11 Guest
This is such a wonderful story, unique plot. Only WRTRD could have ingeniously thought of such a plot that flows so Castle-like. We love Castle. Pleeeeeease write more Castle.
11/23/2019 c11 6trishtumbles
This was a fantastic story!

You captured the flavour of the two protagonists beautifully and also set up a highly plausible and workable premise with humour and charm.

Thank you!
10/14/2019 c1 lizzylou
thanks for the fun read; enjoyed perlmutter and always love martha; it's much appreciated that you continue to write these great characters.
10/11/2019 c11 Muscovy
Yet another great story. Thank you.
10/9/2019 c11 Guest
Thank you for this story! I am happy to see new Castle fic from my favourite authors, and I am glad that you are continuing to work. Looking forward to the next one.
10/6/2019 c10 Kate
Si is Spanish for yes, not Italian.
10/6/2019 c11 rokipatches
I just read this wonderful story, it was a fun read and a well written story! Thank you for another evening of a good story
10/4/2019 c11 ziolye
Thanks for this fic! It was different, funny and like always fantastic to read :)
10/4/2019 c11 Guest
An absolutely lovely story, though a little out of character for early season Beckett but not too much where I couldn't stand it. I loved Martha in this story and the glimpse of the possible sides to Perlmutter.
I enjoyed this story very much. I enjoy all your work and you are one of the writers I always read. I hope you keep on writing for a long time to come. Great job.
10/2/2019 c11 SusanCastleFan49
I really enjoyed this story and the unique pairing of Martha and Perlmutter. And THANK YOU for still writing years after the show ended. Nothing has replaced the show for me, so I’m so grateful to still have FF.
10/2/2019 c11 Deb838
That was fun. Thanks for sharing.
10/2/2019 c11 frenchipper
I'm sorry it had to end now, but that dinner was the perfect final move ! It's a pleasure to see Kate embracing her loss so happily... should we be surprised that Castle -sore loser that he is- takes longer to admit defeat ? Though considering he's going to spend the night with Kate at the loft, that's a win too !
Thank you putting some spotlight on Perlmutter, as you did (do ? will ?) in the Eliot universe. Martha doesn't really need it, SHE is the spotlight ! But it's always fun to see her.
That was another great story. Thank you for keeping the show alive.
10/2/2019 c11 SharonS
Thank you for your story. I found it very entertaining. I have been reading and rereading the various stories for many years and have no plans to abandon the site. Look forward to reading more from you.
10/2/2019 c11 4cyndil1
Thank you! So loved this story! Seen quite a few "matchmaking scenario's" but none with Perlmutter-it was just perfect!

Also adored the bit about the "everything" bagel. It's been my thought for a long time. It really should be a "somethings" bagel.
547 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »