for My Hero Academia - Going back to the start

11/8/2019 c3 1darkpaladin89
He *is* somehow a 16-year-old in a 4-year-old's body, so he's gonna shock her a lot now.

Those techniques he'll be learning will be a boon if he still gets OFA.
11/8/2019 c2 darkpaladin89
So he didn't get punted 12 years into the past, but his memories did? I'm confused now. Smart call on using them to improve his lot.
11/8/2019 c1 darkpaladin89
Getting knocked 12 years into the past would likely make one quite tired.

Inko really is, as I read someone else put it, the momliest mom who ever mom'd.
8/7/2019 c3 Guest
It reminds me of Erased and that just makes it so much better. But what if Izuku kept One for All without realizing it?
8/7/2019 c3 Guest
Good story so far! Can't wait for more, keep up the good work!
8/8/2019 c1 1Nevarus
Alright Author here, giving a heads up on what is happening with this piece of work. To start, this has already been written up to a certain point and published on another site and if you don't know then i'll give you a hint. It has regular translations of novels, such as Coiling Dragon, super gene and Monster Paradise. Now I am publishing re-edited versions of this fanfic on this site, but I have not written any more on it just yet. That doesn't mean it's not going to continue, but it won't be for a while. Until then I will edit my previous versions and post them here. Also I am working on another fanfic or two, that are quite different. Hopefully... I'll have the prologue, for the one I'm excited for, done soon.
8/8/2019 c3 22Kakerot Bardockson
I love these kind of stories, and this one seems to have a really interesting take. I can't wait to see what happens
8/8/2019 c3 VixxyVI
Reminds me so much of Erased, which only makes it so much better! Keep up the good work. Also what if Izuku kept One for All without realizing it?
8/5/2019 c1 Guest
Huh neat idea
8/7/2019 c3 Nurhidayah Taib
The Aizawa family huh? I like where this is going, if Eraserhead saw him, it would make an interesting meeting since Izuku is 'acting' mature and Aizawa likes people who think logically
8/6/2019 c1 1Gameingprobro
You should make it where Izuku still has One for All. It would be interesting to see if it traveled with the users 'soul' and not their body. Besides that, good story.