for Alyssa Potter: Ghoulish Intent

9/18 c1 Tsukoblue
Please update this story soon?
8/14/2020 c1 Guest
Good story please update
6/21/2020 c1 4Alyssa Namikaze Uchiha
Ehmmm... Thank you for naming the prota like me xD Good Story.
1/28/2020 c1 BLESS YOU
Come on! Please tell me you got the second chapter done! We weited for more than five months now, we need to know what happens! And making your own second chapter in your head is simply not as satisfying because it naturally changes the style of the story drastically!
9/12/2019 c1 11sondowth
Please update soon
8/23/2019 c1 Itharax
Curiouser and curiouser... I like it so far. Keep it up! Have a great day!

And let it be said that hot chocolate leads to great things.
8/21/2019 c1 1kyuubi7
I love the idea of this fic already, and I have a few ideas if your still interested in continuing this fic. Anyway, I hope you continue writing this fic, it's written pretty well and I think it could be really, really good! Keep up the good work, thanks for writing!
8/19/2019 c1 2shadewatcher
SQWEEEEEE! Ooooh this should be interesting to say the least! XD Wonder how the wizarding idiots will react to something they may not be able to control?
8/18/2019 c1 ragnarshadow
She has a brother or sister? Potters lives? The clothes descryption its similar to the aogiri clothes . She is a chymaera?
8/7/2019 c1 Cookies
Fem!Harry Potter given the Kaneki treatment, right?
8/6/2019 c1 Guest
Interesting prologue. A description of the girl - who definitely is not Alyssa, no siree - would help in explaining why no one seems to notice that she looks like a Potter.

I kind of like your portrayal of Dumbledore so far, although I find his manipulative side a bit too obvious when his actions are seen through Pomfrey's filter.

Then again, perhaps Pomfrey acts overly paranoid and sees red flags where there are none. That could make things interesting as well.

I just hope you come up with a good explanation for why the Potters and their friends abandoned (?) Alyssa instead of the usual 'she's a squib, a stain on our perfect family, we will neglect her for years, disown her, break all of her bones and drop whatever is left in the middle of a desert to make sure no one finds the body,' or something to that effect. :P

Keep on keeping on.
8/6/2019 c1 CAD270895
i love this story more please
8/6/2019 c1 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. I can't wait to see what happens next update soon
8/6/2019 c1 kydomos
Interesting story concept I sent you a PM with ideas if you want to use them or just use them as reference material you can.