for Muchitsujo no Konoha

11/3 c6 Kitsune No Hi 75
Love the story so far.
8/21 c6 Guest
i like the story please update soon and often.
3/29 c2 ChaoticInscriber
*collapses sideways, laughing maniacally*
3/13 c5 Dragonblaze66
What suspicion does Discord have?
2/28 c6 barrytrey0430
I like how we see the hints of goodness that later redeemed discord in this series. And how Discord has standards and hates when he breaks them
1/25 c3 1XxHawktalonxX
JOJO REFERENCE
11/25/2020 c6 1wildtrance
Discord, you could have been given children. I say if this happens you should get parental rights!

Also may I give you a giant hug for pointing out that Neji and Hinata are actually half siblings?
7/26/2020 c6 CobaltDrag0n
This is genius! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
7/6/2020 c5 3Marsjan
I also don't get Jiraya problem with discord and I'm a mortal.
6/24/2020 c6 1YaBoiFromTeamSkull
I swear to God that this story made me want to read more MLP stories, and I normally avoid them. So, author, please do everyone reading this a favor and update the story. The crazy shenanigans that this story presents are very appealing. We will all be very disappointed if this story is abandoned.
6/3/2020 c1 Guest
So discord will be reform when he sees naruto sacferice everything through the anime of naruto and naruto shipduen and he sees others getting killed during some fight scenes witch means discord will help naruto protect his family and friends.
5/29/2020 c6 Helily
Oh my oh my. Having no knowledge of this MLP world, I have somehow come to love Discord and wish to express my gratitude to you for making me laugh in so many different ways today with this crossover.
5/28/2020 c6 RedDemonEye
This thus right here makes me happy I don't remember having this much fun reading in a while I'm loving discord and how the world and its people react to him it's awesome so keep up the good work and like always have a nice day.
5/27/2020 c6 3ProfesorGoblitz
I actually like the possibility of hanabi being Miko to discord, and I can see it with her personality from The Last movie and Boruto
5/25/2020 c6 Dragonblaze66