for Of Caterpillars and Goblin Kings

9/18/2020 c5 Aleta Wolff
hahahahah a coisa fica cada vez mais surreal.
9/18/2020 c5 10BowieQueen
Um... where do I start?

That surprise twist (and fucking cliffhanger, damn you).

Jareth in speedos.

Your self-deprecating Canadian humour.

Mention of that bikini top.

The image of over indulgent chickens.

All exquisite.
6/8/2020 c4 18Almadynis Rayne
LMAO - Haven't stopped laughing since I started reading. This is excellent! Thanks for the smiles!
6/8/2020 c2 Almadynis Rayne
I'm laughing my ass off. This is hilarious! LOVE it!
4/17/2020 c4 Lylabeth 1
Hilarious. Please do another chapter.
3/6/2020 c4 SterlingBee
Ha! Great chapter. I enjoyed the escalation and look forward to Sarah's response...
2/22/2020 c4 3WhatIsThis'Sleep'YouSpeakOf
Yowza! Can't wait to see how the end of the war negotiations go.

Your writing is always such a delight. The trifecta of funny, adventurous and sexy I seriously hope you someday venture into the world of writing for profit because your work is amazing and the rest of the world should get to see it too, not just us fanfic-ers. ...but then, we'd lose you I guess, so forget I said anything.
2/20/2020 c4 Annibale
lol..liking how the king simply takes matters to hand with what he has in hand..poor substitute but maybe it won't be getting better any time soon ?
make him wait long as you can and let all those kids make him crazy, too.
2/19/2020 c4 tomoe-gozen52
LOLOLOL
2/19/2020 c4 rachel.olsenwilliams
Got off indeed lol. Well everyone's going to war now, this should be hilarious!
2/19/2020 c4 Anonymousie
Too cute. You always weave your tale so visually. It's like I'm watching it all. I forget I'm reading. Your writing is truly addictive. Hope you keep churning out more Laby phics. I wish you wrote Phantom of the Opera, too. Have you ever wanted to?

Sarah has no clue what she's actually gotten herself into. I was grinning a bit because I realised that Sarah will end up with Jareth. And you always make their union so delicious. She fights him, but they both want each other, really.

Looking forward to the next instalment of whichever masterpiece gets an update next...and also to the ones that we'll have to wait upon...because...life. Your updates always make my day better!
2/18/2020 c4 Aleta Wolff
Ótimo capítulo flor, obrigada!
2/18/2020 c4 TheWayForward
Yay really enjoying where this fic is headed. I honestly wasn’t expecting an update just yet since you’re so busy with the other stories and now a Reylo one too. I try not to be greedy but hopefully there’ll be more of one of your legacy fics soon too. (I’d be happy with either one.)
2/17/2020 c4 Resisting-Moonlight
Goblins at camp... Lol. Should be quite a sight.
2/17/2020 c4 MissSlyRedFox
Not gonna lie, with your track record I was fully prepare for Jareth to be blueballed again. Those goblins are gonna create so much havoc for Sarah and I'm all here for it! Another great chapter. Thank you!
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »