for Of Caterpillars and Goblin Kings

9/24/2019 c3 Reader Readering
The cliffhanger showed Jareth as his true self - exactly how he was presented in the beginning of the movie itself...so well done. Can't wait to see where this goes...and how it gets there. :D
9/24/2019 c3 the Honeycomb
You know I'm mostly curious about Jareth's reaction once he realizes Toby's been fae-touched. And Sarah too, because she never seemed to notice even though you've made it plain to us.
9/24/2019 c3 Margot Grazyna
Nareszcie. Coś mi się zdaje że Hoggle nie za bardzo się spisał i Sarah mocno utraciła możliwości negocjacyjne. Co tu mówić - jest pod ścianą . Ciekawe jak Jareth weźmie rewanż. Czekam niecierpliwie na aktualizację.
9/23/2019 c3 Resisting-Moonlight
Sarah's head... Toby... Oh yes. I should get him back... Again... Oops. My bad.
She might need to grovel a little. Oh what will the goblin king ask of her. Can't wait to find out
9/23/2019 c3 DenaliWahine
On Pöngö: someone wrote a poem.
9/23/2019 c3 ISolemnlySwearToManageMischief
Bahahaha! I absolutely love this! Is it okay that I’m totally rooting for Jareth to finally beat Sarah at one of these little contests of the will? Not that I don’t love a strong Sarah, but sometimes the Goblin King should get the victory, you know?
9/23/2019 c3 tomoe-gozen52
That was a rookie move, Williams. If you had ignored Toby, GK wouldn't have known he was there. Now he has ALL the advantage. Oh dear. (rubbing my hands in glee)
9/23/2019 c3 2XShadowCatX
Do you ever get that feeling when reading a book or watching a movie where you see some connections being made by the characters and you know some shit is going down and you get antsy? That was me with this chapter. I was giggling nervously for Sarah and was anxious tapping my foot, knowing Jareth was going to get the upper hand somehow. I love this story. Granted, I love all your stories, but still, the relatability to Sarah in that I work at a school is so palpable its hilarious.
9/23/2019 c3 animelover996
Yooo! Damn sarah ur plans got flushed down the drain.
Lol thanks for updating! This story got me hooked!
9/14/2019 c2 7the yellow flower
Hahaha this is great
9/14/2019 c1 the yellow flower
Ruthless! XD
9/6/2019 c1 yuialla
funny story, I look forward to continuing
9/5/2019 c2 animelover996
Lololol sarah realizing toby too little too late
8/25/2019 c2 Lylabeth 1
Got up earlier than usual. Ugh. It’s 2:30 A.M. Found this. Ha! Great way to start a day. Laughing my head off. Jareth’s pure indignation mingled with desperation is only bound to get worse. Great Tale!
8/23/2019 c2 maraudergurl2010
I feel like Ontario could stand to have more people taking advantage of such a law. Especially in Ottawa. LOL. Just saying. XD

I was gonna say whisker biscuit made me CRINGE WITH PAIN. Good on you. :P

SARAH REMEMBERED TOBY. FINALLY. Lollllllllll. I wonder what he thinks of Jareth...:D

Thi is awesome and funny and I love. Much thanks!
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »