for Of Caterpillars and Goblin Kings

8/23/2019 c2 rachel.olsenwilliams
This is amazingly funny and I can almost see the vein in Jareth's forehead thumping. That was the most impressively, stunningly, horrifically terrible bodice ripper excerpt ever and I absolutely laughed my ass off! You are doing a wonderful job with all of the humor and imagery, and I really can't wait until Jareth gets to act out some of those fantasies...well maybe not the murderous ones lol. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/23/2019 c2 5BexyLexi
Pahaha oh yes, how delicious indeed to hold that power, though he may well make you pay eventually. The most pressing issue is the bog! Oh my word they really are terrorising monsters
8/22/2019 c2 highonlollypops
dismantling the dam and tie-ing knots? clearly the kids DID learn something at scout camp ;)
8/22/2019 c2 Saphira113
So far, Sarah definitely seems to be winning :)

Poor Jareth really has a lot that he wants to say / do to Sarah. I hope that we get to read more conversations between the two of them soon.
I also look forward to reading more about the kids adventures in the Underground.
8/22/2019 c2 Resisting-Moonlight
Picturing her in her bikini just laying around and him popping in to demand she take back the monsters literally made me lol. At work in the break room. Sure I got weird looks. She's staying so nonchalant about it all while he's all riled up. And the fact he stole her bikini top and she just NOW realized about Toby made it even better.
8/22/2019 c2 2XShadowCatX
Amazing chapter! I particularly loved the bodice ripper part and laughed out loud at it. I'm loving this story so far. You do such a wonderful job of writing playful and funny chapters, but keeping so true to Jareth and Sarah's characters! You're seriously a master. Looking forward to more!
8/22/2019 c2 TheWayForward
This was so good! I actually cracked up pretty loudly on the train over Sarah’s bodice ripper. I have to admit I thought part one would be a one shot (which was fine since I’m already pretty into “How to catch a goblin king”) but this chapter was even better than the first. And now of course all I can do is worry for the poor residents of the Goblin Kingdom, especially its king.
8/22/2019 c2 Aleta Wolff
hahahahaha eu estou adorando! É hilário demais ver Jareth se ferrando com as pestes! Cuidar de criança é um porre mesmo, super entendo a Sarah. Ademais, ver a cara de sofrimento do rei dos duendes, não tem preço! hahahahah
8/22/2019 c2 kvarkonyi
I absolutely love your style, I see everything u write about before my own eyes. And you are funny too...
however what about your other stories?
8/22/2019 c2 1MaryaKay
whahaha this definately made me laugh, amd that right after waking up (was early morning here, when update notice came in)...
8/21/2019 c2 Margot Grazyna
Śmiałam się jak norka, to był dla mnie dobry ranek
8/21/2019 c2 3WhatIsThis'Sleep'YouSpeakOf
Definitely Enjoying! Everything from the marshmallow drop to the camp cook to the stolen bikini top. And dismantling the dam! You are too funny!
8/21/2019 c2 2LovelyAmberLight
loved this. It's so different. Sarah was obviously out of it, if it took her this long to remember Toby. I wonder if he'll be the prince Jareth thought he could be. And i wonder what Jareth will do when he realizes the power he has over Sarah througg her brother.
I'm really loving this.
8/21/2019 c2 1Ej BlaKit
Well I almost died reading this. It’s so much fun I was in delighted hysterics. Also may have been reading this at work, and had just started reading the dodgy bodice ripper section, when the person I was on hold to answered the phone! It was a close call to snort-laughing in their ear!
I cannot wait for the next chapter.
8/21/2019 c2 8AnnissaM
Your bodice ripper blurb had me rolling! Absolutely loved this!
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »