for Stipulations to a Deal

2/15 c1 131PutMoneyInThyPurse
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH h/c between Remy and Linguini I'm DEAD! Your Linguini being GENTLE and taking such good care of your Remy and bringing him the oven mitt and the towel and s;dfauisfdkajlsdfj;lk and "When Linguini reached to take it, Remy caught his fingertip in his paws and held it/Linguini held his hand out for a second, seemingly dumbstruck..." AAAAAAAHHHHHHH HE UNDERSTANDS! Oh oh oh oh oh I WISH this had been in the movie! I love it to pieces. Headcanon accepted and I saw what you did there to explain why the bandages aren't there tomorrow morning! a;sdfia;sdlfkajsdf;lk I am in LOVE. Thank you, thank you, thank you. This satisfies a need I didn't know I had. I feel so fulfilled now.
11/21/2020 c1 Melei
This was fun to read.
7/1/2020 c1 Guest
This is very well written and captures a lot of the in-between trust building moments the movie skips over. LOVE it!
4/29/2020 c1 The Visitor
Wow! This is really good! I always wondered, with all Remy went through in thr first few minutes of the film, how did not show signs of being hurt. Cartoon logic lol. But this is really good!