for Pokémon Sun & Moon: Alolan Adventure!

8/23 c4 6Katana of the Blade
Another awesome chapter! You guys messing with Team Rocket is always fun to see.
1/11 c3 57Sai Kunai Blade
This chapter came out pretty well. Looking forward to working on the next one.
1/10 c3 Guest
Hope you continue this story. It is pretty good.
1/11 c3 6Katana of the Blade
Another great chapter. I really liked Shane criticizing Team Rocket's motto.
1/11 c2 Katana of the Blade
Another really great chapter. Sai's antics and Shane's mistake getting a motel. Can't wait for what's next.
1/11 c1 Katana of the Blade
This is cool. I think it will be a lot of fun!
1/3 c2 Guest
I cannot wait to see the next chapter. Please put it up as soon as possible.
1/2 c1 ctran03931
Something tells me that Shane and Sai's escapades in Alola are just about to begin and if their recent beginnings are anything to go by, especially with Sai being more experienced in what the region has to offer compared to Ash and Shane and the Unovian Duo bouncing off each other from their battle and their interactions with each other and the rest of the crew, I can't wait to see what they got to offer.

Plus, if anything, I would like to see how Shane would fare in the Island Challenge should he decide to take it to further develop and train himself and his Pokemon to be better than they were considering the trauma they went through with Team Plasma if his and Sai's mentioning of them is any indication. Not to mention, Shane and his Pokemon are flexible in whatever can help them improve themselves and I'm more engaged with OCs like him and Sai and not Ash.
1/2 c2 57Sai Kunai Blade
This chapter turned out really well. You did a great job, my friend. I look forward to continuing this with you.
8/10/2019 c1 Sai Kunai Blade
This was great, my friend. You did an excellent job polishing it up in editing. I look forward to writing more of this together, as well as any of your own stories you update in the future.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service